• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Han tries to solo RWBY.

Ruby doesnt hve intang, he doesnt have Emerald's illusions yet nor her ability to become invisible and doesnt have Neo's teleportation yet

Elemental intang she has. And just look at his page, he has his own powers you know...

No, Ruby doesnt have elemental intang, that was removed months ago

And yeah he has his own powers but according to you he wouldnt use them

WeeklyBattles said:
>20x
>With amps he goes from Mach 1 to mach 2036

'scuse me?
no, he doesn't. He's flight speed is around that, he's fighting speed is not. Tough I guess I will brong it up with litentric.

According to you he wouldnt use them. Boi make up your mind is he going to run away and observe or is he going to bring out his hax at the start of a fight? If he's not bring out hax right away then he gets oneshot by Ironwood and Winter.

WeeklyBattles said:
No, Ruby doesnt have elemental intang, that was removed months ago
And yeah he has his own powers but according to you he wouldnt use them
The part where I said he is reactive was because he tends to react to the enemies abilities. He used it when he needed to, and didn't when he didn't need it.

Ironwood doesnt have any notable abilities and winter seldom uses hers until the fight has been going on for a few minutes

I'll just say what he always leads with, no matter the enemy, and then what he used when he was faced with enemies he couldn't beat in a straight manner.

He starts with:

-Stat amps (regen, speed, Lifting strenght, increases skin density).

-Flight (they almost always fly)

-summoning golems (ninety or so)

-Infinite Mana arrows/lightning mana arrows (Autospawing homing attacks)

What he used when needed:

-Illusion creation and invisibility

-Teleportation (needs to actualy say it out loud to do it)

-Summons elemental manipulating spirits

-retreat underground/teleport away

-Fool's act (paralyzis inducing by making stupid poses)

Mindhax and such are rather new in his arsenal, and despite knowing how to use them near perfectly, he was in only one fight where he used them, and he had a pre-made plan. He is however a supergenious, and far from unwilling to use any his powers.

He also has passives like his mana shield and gamer's body (pretty much makes most damage null, instead registering it as an HP loss, not that it helps here).

He also uses his pocket reality creation, but only to create a perfect copy of the reality he is in due to the god tier of his verse killing anyone who fights outside of one

Okay, so the things he starts with wont help him against opponents that are at least 40x stronger than himself

His illusion creation seems to just be a better version of Neo's semblance in that it works the same way but just makes more copies, but can they actually fight or do they just look like theyre there?

Is it true invisibility? From the description on his page it seems to just be presence concealment.

Elemental manipulating spirits vs the military that built itself around elemental manipulating resources

Does it work on multiple opponents? And from the description on his page its just a brief moment of confusion which leaves an opponent vulnerable but he doesnt have anything that he can use to take advantage of that vulnerability even if he uses it.

just look real. They also mask his true presence (heat and magic included)

Well, kind of? He becomesinvisble for good, and cannot be sensed or seen normaly while he can move around just fine.

I feel like the spirits have better control (and they can't be really killed as long as Han is around)

Mental shredding has an unknown duration, as Han mentioned that Yoohwa has resistance to it, mentioning that a normal person would temporarly become crazy or a vegetal.

Mental biunding knocks normal people out.

If they were both knocked out he could cast sleep on them and steal their abilities. (NLF is a thing, but Han can at least become as strong as the god-tier of his verse)

Okay then that probably wont help much when he's being bombarded by an entire military force

Wouldnt that cancel out stuff like Fool's Act though as it requires the opponent to see him in order for it to work?

Fair enough, but James and winter can still oneshot them.

Has Han ever used it on someone without a resistance? If not its kinda hard to argue what it would do with nothing to compare it to.

Winter and James are far from normal people, and he still would have to use it out of all of his abilities before they touch him once.

I mean... isn't most of the military too fodder to hurt him? Pretty sure they would be preocupied with a hundred or so golems.

Yes, I believe it would., He mostly uses it for surprise attacks or to avoid attacks.

Yeah, not arguing that.

No, not really.

Normal as in mind-hax resistance. I doubt AP matters with that a lot.

But yes, I know they one-shot. The point is that he is the kind of character who loves to abuse his powers, and gamer's mind means that morality won't really hold him back from victory. The idea isd that he uses his brains to win, as that's his built.

If the illusions dont have his AP/Durability and just exist for the sake of being confusing then a bombardment from them should be enough to destroy the illusionary copies

Ah okay, but the latter point still stands

Yes but there's a difference between loving to abuse powers and using powers that actually work on your opponent. If you have a ton of abilities, but only a handful of them will do anything to your opponent, the likelyhood that you dont get the chance to use them increases dramatically.Just out of curiosity how many times has he used mind hax in a fight in general throughout the series?

Yeah, but I would imagine the golems would distract them just fine.

He obtained mind-hax two chapters ago and used it in the last one...

I meant the militiary... aren't the summons still much weaker, or do they scale to her?

Yoohwa, yes

She should have summons that scale to her to an extent albeit she tends to summon weaker creatures like beowolves and nevermores, the latter of which actually serve as a very good distraction seeing as they were able to put Qrow on the defensive

So his mind hax in general has only been used one time, against a person with a resistance to it, and we have no idea what it would do to a normal person?

Then they definitly scale to an extent.

We have statements actualy. Mental shredding makes people either vegetals or insane, mental binding knocks them out and his inslavement allows him to put up to 10 absolute rule's that can't be broken.

Still, let's say that he manages to get past them for the fun of it. It's not like this is being made to be added to the profiles, or that he lacks the abilities to possibly do it. What do you think would happen if he did defeat them by knocking them out?

Yes but seeing as he just got the ability do we know how willing he is to opt for using it over everything else in his arsenal in combat other than the one instance where (im assuming) he's using it due to just getting it?

He is using it due to the enemy being a hivemind where killing one wouldn't really help him.

But we can't really know, at best we can assume he would use it once he realizes the difference in power, as his only other skill that could ignore dura is screwed by his own ability (instead of making cells die and such, life drain only decreases HP).

I mean he wouldnt get anything really new out of it even if he did manage to beat them, we have no idea what Ironwood's semblance is and Winter is just Weiss but with more control over her glyphs due to training

But assuming he beats them, Salem's faction beats him handily. Not only will interrogation not do anything due to none of the characters he has beaten up to this point knowing anything helpful about this team, but Cinder is 80x stronger than him, they have a double layer of illusions/perception manip/invisibility, his madness manip likely wouldnt work on Tyrian due to the guy already being completely insane, and Hazel will brush off basically everything Han can throw at him thanks to regen and semblance.

Intelligence wont help him

Stealing physical stats isnt on his profile, only stealing abilities/skills

Also physical stats wont help against Tyrian's poison and Cinder's ice and magic absorption, plus Cinder and Hazel would still be stronger than him and he'd be screwed by Emerald and Neo's illusions/perception manip/invisibility of themselves and their teammates

well then.

Tyran's poison: He can heal status effects, with poisons being part of those, but at worst his regen should keep him alive for long enough to either die in a battle or die. While he would normally go for long range tough, he would only have striking strenght at high 7-A, as magic depends on inteligence, so the possibility of getting poisoned is real.

Ice: Does cinder really use that in character a lot? She can, obviosly, but I don't really think she does that.

Magic absorption: He can regenerate it even if he runs out, plus he's magic would still be low 7-C at this point.

Ap is theirs, yes (wouldn't absorbing the power of two high7-Cs put him around their level tough?)

Emeralds perception manip he simply resists it. Plus they would be worried with golems and danmaku.

If he gets hit with Tyrian's poison he'd succumb likely after the fight if he ends up winning, Qrow would have died if they didnt get him outside medical attention despite his regen

She lead with it against Raven

It would be 7-C actually and she can steal abilities as well as AP, its how she got all of her maiden powers

Cinder's fire would destroy the golems beyond their capacity to regenerate just like she did with Pyrrha by incinierating her

He has a pretty dam good healing (getting your heart squished with no negative effect other than a bit of pain and having your very soul destroying your body not being important kind of healing), and a better regen than qrow.

Oh, right. Why didn't she use that later on? I am almost sure he can dodge with better speed tough.

Ah, yeah, my bad. I know, but I doubt that gaining that +6 kilotons in more wouldn't really change. Plus he could just chop the hand off, or dodge, or teleport away.

Han could just spawn more, albeit weaker ones, or he could just make new ones in the time he has to rest, as they would scale to him in AP.

Because Raven is an ice main most likely

He'd need to be on Cinder's level to be able to chop her hand off, its still High 7-C in durability

I know that, but wouldn't him absorbing the AP of two high 7-Cs put him on a comparable level?

WeeklyBattles said:
Pretty sure that would make them more akin to innate fighters superpowers instead of magic then. (powers bestowed by Gaia.) Not that it matters too much

Potentially a comparable level to Tyrian but transformed Hazel and Full Maiden Cinder are still much stronger

Back