• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Han tries to solo RWBY.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
This is going to be a gaunlet style fight, takes place in remnant, and Han will have be able to keep abilities he stole.

Han's base speed is equalized with Qrow's base speed.

Han has an hour prep/resting between waves, and he can interogate possible servants about them.

First wave: every grimm ever

Grimm Drago, Beowolf, Beringel, Boarbatusk, Creep, Death Stalker, Geist, Goliath, Griffo, King Taijitu, Lancer, Nevermore, Nuckelavee, Sea Feilong, Tentacle Grimm, Ursa

Second wave:

1. Team JNPR
  2. Team CFVY
  3. Team CRDL
  4. Team SSSN
  5. Team FNKI
  6. Team RWBY

Third wave: White Fang

Adam

Blake Belladonna

Ilya if she gets a page.

A hundred fodders (they are pretty much 8-Cs whitout any powers at all, exept that one guy who trashed weiss at the first half of their fight)

Fourth Wave: Military

Winter

James Dick-joke

An entire kingdom

Fifth wave: Salem Faction

Tyria

Hazel

Totally alive guy

Team CMEN (what were they thinking?)

Sixth wave: The yellow brick bunch

Glynda Goodwitch

Bartholomew Oobleck

Qrow Branwe

Ozpi (high 7-C)

Seventh wave: To slay a god (that is being downgraded to hell and back)

God brothers (one at a time)

7-C (stronger than a baseline plus stat amping on top of thhat, AP won't help him later on)

Okay

By 'Every grimm ever' are you meaning that literally? As in every Grimm ever created singe the God of Darkness made them?

One of every species, while Han could likely deal with most grimm w eknow exist, eh couldn't beat them for good at all.

Oh okay that makes things simpler

I really need to make a discussion about the Dragon as its definitely higher than Low 7-C based on the information about where Mountain Glenn is compared to Beacon but thats for another time

How does Han steal abilities?

once he incapacitates (either sealing temporarly their abilities [can be resisted through sheer strenght], thus making them pass out or sleep manipulating the... or just beating them till they pass out ) an enemy he canperform a spell that steals abilities.

It showed the ability to steal soul based abilities by the way

Alright, well i can tell you right now he's not getting past Winter even assuming he steals all of the abilities of the students (I'd say the grimm as well but they wont exist long enough after he beats them for him to steal their powers)

two things tough, three actually:

Speed amp (superior and more in character than Winters too)

Mind Hax

Nora's semblance.

Ruby's speed amp is not superior to Winter's

Who from that group has mind hax?

How will Nora's semblance help when Winter doesnt use electricity?

There are a few other things that could help massivl (BFR through pocket dimension creation for exemple), but those aren't really in character.

I do have to wonder if dust could get past the elemental intang of his golems tough.

WeeklyBattles said:
Ruby's speed amp is not superior to Winter's
Who from that group has mind hax?

How will Nora's semblance help when Winter doesnt use electricity?
I mean han's time based speed amp, but I guess he could also stack ruby's own onto that.

Han himself. It makes people into screaming idiots/madlads (litiraly) for an unknown amount of time (a gal with 500.000 mindhax resistance was affected for a second or so). Plus his ability to make people into servants, but h edoesn't lead with that.

Han can summon storms that go on for days and he could steal dust from weiss

WeeklyBattles said:
Depends on how the golems work
"Immune" to physical attacks and elemental manipulation, but can be affected by magic (and magical elemental manip)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
"Immune" to physical attacks and elemental manipulation, but can be affected by magic (and magical elemental manip)
Then no, dust wouldnt work but Maiden powers would

Well, they are only 4.4 kilotons at most, so they would be a hinderence at most (they have an absolute magic null that could be argued tobe 7-B, but I don't t hink it has enough proof for that)

To what level does his speed get amped?

And he's lead with this before?

That...really wouldnt help that much as the increase would be minimal at best, Nora absorbing lightning only gained a moderate boost in power, Han using stuff that is far weaker than himself to amp himself wouldnt do much of anything, it took a source far, far stronger than Nora to get her to jump tiers with her semblance

X20 with normal, 30 with golems enhancing it. (plus the golems can decrease the enemy speed by 50%).

He is reactive by nature. He never really does things in character beyond trying to get info on the enemy and make a plan regarding that (either sending mini-cat spies if he has time, buying info for the abyss or sending golems and waching) The only things he really leads with are his stat amps.

At least High 8-C, potentially High 7-C with her Semblance. Small? I mean, I guess he's own lighting would only put him on a higher 7-C level (plus he can level up skills to make them stronger), but it could help later on against either maidens or hazel.

Slightly unrelated, but could he remove hazel's dust with TK, and if yes, would it remove his "transformation"

And how long does it last?

So no

Yes, small, Nora needed to absorb High 7-C electricity to be able to reach High 7-C herself

One buff lasts 5 minutes, but he can just reaply it, he only has to say "time acceleration". The golems last as long as they are there tough (it makes them incapable of fighting too.)

I mean, he runs in character, (he could also interogate the students aboutthis stuff)

He can stack the lightning potency (can create stones with his mana in it that were capable of creating lightning strong enough that several thousendsa of people need to hold it back for several days)

I see

Unless that lightning is high 7-C he's not jumping tiers with nora's semblance

Even with the speed amps how exactly would he go about beating Winter and Ironwood?

He could make one his servant, wich knocks them out and later forces them to obey (but I can only give you more mechanics next week whenthe chapter comes out to explain it better).

I imagine he would try to use his madness inducment either until he/she runs out of stamina or try to put them asleep while affected. Or he realizes against the students they don't know how to break out of instant dungeons, in wich case he can do that.

By not aiming to kill and using the "incapacitate, steal abilities and release" tactics he's been using lately. He does have quiet a few incapacitating move's, they only work on fodders, but he has them. And thi time the students wouldn't be brainwashed so that him trying to interogate is useless

I feel like yoohwa shinwould have been a better character to do this. Her abilities, while lesser to Han's own, would be intresting (like qrow fighting a brainwashed ruby)

Welp, removing the mindhax limiter as we know its mechanics (it can only give up to ten orders and none of them can be too outragious. Suicid ebeing the exemple. It can force people to give him their powers tough.)

So mind hax wont help him much?

Then yeah he stops at Atlas, he wont have the AP to get past Ironwood and Winter

He still has this three:

• Mind Shredding: Can turn an enemy character temporarly idiotic or insane. It's activated by raising the hand towards the enemy.
  • Mental Bondage: Stops the mind from working, stunning the enemy.
  • Mental Amplification of Powerful Magic: Increases psychic abilities effectivness in proportion to magical power, it however increses it's effectivness by 1000% indipendent of that. It also weakens or nullifies the enemies mind manipulation.

I would imagine making your enemy uncapable of thinking or making them screaming messes allows Han to either spam it until they just pass out due to lack of water and such. Or more likely, realize they don't know how to break IDs and just drop them into a pocket dimension of his

With speed amp and him being a range spammer, likely.

Oh, and the official translation says thi:

Mental bondage.

Given all the numerous things youre saying he would 'lead with' im kinda doubtful that he would actually start with mind hax

H ewouldn't lead with it.

He uses his amps and just observes his enemies powers and abilities. He would know that they are much stronger than him due to observe not working (only people 50 levels above him are beyond his observe skill), and he would either drop golems to fight, spam infinite mana arrows (the actual name of the spell) and then decide what to do.

Then they oneshot him

Also i dont see why equalizing speed is necessary when his amps already make him exponentially faster than anynone in the series

Because... putting someone who blitzes a massivly hypersonic+ with mindhax that can knock people out isn't exactly fair. His speed amp limit the speed difference to X20.

And might I ask wich one of their attacks have the aoe, speed or whatever else that causes han to be unable to use his abilities to dodge (ruby's intang, teleportation, escaping pocket dimensions, creating illusions, becoming invisible... )

Without his amps he's not MHS+, without his speed amps he wouldnt have the speed advantage, thats why it would be fair.

Ruby doesnt hve intang, he doesnt have Emerald's illusions yet nor her ability to become invisible and doesnt have Neo's teleportation yet

whitout his speed amps he is 20 times slower... wich means he would be able to nearly blitz mach 115.45

Back