• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hammering out the specifics of upgrading Madara, Naruto, and Sasuke to Moon level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Given that the issues of the last thread regarding the upgrades have been settled, and the thread turned far too long, and veered off topic from the relevant questions regarding the upgrades that I brought up, I closed it to streamline the questions into this thread instead.

Basically, we agreed to upgrade all 3 of them to Moon level, but do not know how specifically their profiles should be changed?

Madara's profile has the following key:

"Prime Madara | Edo Madara | Revived Madara with Sage Mode | Six Paths Sage Madara | Six Paths Sage Madara (with Shinju absorbed and dual Rinnegan and Rinne Sharingan)"

I have already upgraded the last two states to "Moon level", and "At least Moon level" respectively in destructive capacity. The question is whether we should upgrade his durability as well, given that Might Guy managed to severely injure him?

Similarly, Naruto has the following key:

"Base | Sage Mode | Tailed Beast Transformations | Nine-Tails Chakra Mode/Kurama Chakra Mode| Bijuu Mode | Sage Bijuu Mode | Six Paths Sage Mode | Six Path Sage Tailed Beast Mode | 100% Kurama Bijuu Sage Mode"

Given that I don't remember the specifics well, which of these forms should be upgraded, and by how much? Also, how should the durability levels be affected?

And Sasuke has this key. In this case I think that only the last three or two would be affected, but the last question still applies:

"Start | Post-Chunin Exams | Shippuden Start | Hebi Sasuke| Taka Sasuke| EMS Sasuke | Rinnegan Sasuke | Six Paths Susanoo"

Take note that everybody should focus on these issues only, or posts will be deleted, and blocks might be handed out.

So you're just guessing that they are moon level once powered up?

....k then.

Although I do think Naruto should be, but not Sasuke and Madara.

Naruto"s Six paths sage mode and his Six path sage tailed beast mode.The last one is from Naruto the last who uses a weaker mode.

Sasuke is the last 2 modes though.

Madaras durability: At least Moon level in his final form(Should be as strong as non jinchuriki Hagoromo)

Durability for Naruto and Sasuke : Moon level.

Antvasima

For Naruto,

• Six Paths Sage Mode should be Moon Level via power-scaling from Madara & Hagoromo
  • Six Path Sage Tailed Beast Mode should be at least Moon Level (after receiving additional power-ups)
For Sasuke,

• Rinnegan Sasuke should be Moon Level via power-scaling from Madara & Hagoromo
  • Six Paths Susanoo should be at least Moon Level (after receiving additional power-ups)
For Madara,

• Might Guy's kick packed an enormous punch, it warped space.

Don't forget about evaluating the durability statistics as well.

Also, which form did Naruto use to defeat Toneri?

The Last Naruto should be High 6-A' and possibly 5-C '(durability), since he wasn't using his full power.

Naruto SO6P 5-C and EOS Naruto too.

Antvasima

Gai's kick warped space, so it most likely ignored conventional durability

For Naruto

• Six Paths Sage Mode Durability: Moon Level via power-scaling from Madara & Hagoromo, also tanking attacks from Kaguya
  • Six Paths Sage Tailed Best Mode: At least Moon Level, after recieving aditional power-ups & tanking the clash of Indras Arrow & TSBRS
For Sasuke

• Rinnegan Sasuke Durability: Moon Level via power-scaling from Madara & Hagoromo, also tanking attacks from Kaguya
  • Six Paths Susanoo Durability: At least Moon Level, after recieving aditional power-ups & tanking the clash of Indras Arrow & TSBRS
Naruto used Kurama Chakra Sage Mode to fight Toneri

Also, people, this thread is for discussing how to apply the Moon Level upgrades, please stay civil and don't go off topic.

Antvasima said:
Also, which form did Naruto use to defeat Toneri?
If i am not mistaken he only used nine tails chakra mode or bijuu mode cause he was fighting full power Toneri at 50% or less thx to kurama leaving his body so it should be those modes only unless I am wrong

Lol @chill we posted it at the same time for Ant and we gave the same answers

TISSG7Regrave said:
Lol i know but you said or bijuu mode while its impossible he could use it when he released kyuubi.

Let's see...

Madara's durability should at least be Multi Continent Level+ - Moon Level on account every top tier in Naruto can withstand their own attacks if you ask me. That's just an opinion though.

Naruto and Sasuke weren't 50 times weaker than Madara as seen by portrayals and they acquired more power EOS and got stronger in the movies. They should be Moon Level in my opinion because of that. Their durability should equally be as high.

Not sure but I'm about to post a Naruto the last revision speed calc it should bump his speed to the sub relativistic to relativistic range from what I can tell.

The big issue here is Madara's Durability:

For Madara:

• Six Paths Sage Madara Should be Continent level (survived Might Guy's Night Guy)
  • Six Paths Sage Madara (with Shinju absorbed and dual Rinnegan and Rinne Sharingan) At least Multi-Continent level+ to Moon level via power-scaling
For Naruto:

• Six Paths Sage Mode should be Moon Level via power-scaling from Madara & Hagoromo
  • Six Path Sage Tailed Beast Mode should be at least Moon Level (after receiving additional power-ups)
  • Durability: Moon level | At least Moon level
For Sasuke,

• Six Paths Susanoo should be at least Moon Level (after receiving additional power-ups)

Too much Moon level Lol

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
TISSG7Regrave said:
Lol i know but you said or bijuu mode while its impossible he could use it when he released kyuubi.
True and I feel the Naruto's God tiers should be Moon level+

KamiYasha said:
For Madara:

• Six Paths Sage Madara Should be Continent level (survived Might Guy's Night Guy)
  • Six Paths Sage Madara (with Shinju absorbed and dual Rinnegan and Rinne Sharingan) At least Multi-Continent level+ to Moon level via power-scaling
For Naruto:

For Sasuke,

Too much Moon level Lol
Your list looks perfect in my opinion :)

Non-Bias said:
KamiYasha said:
For Madara:

For Naruto:

For Sasuke,

Too much Moon level Lol
Your list looks perfect in my opinion :)
It really looks nice :D

I second that ^

Except,

Single Rinnegan Madara is close to Hagoromo's power. Ergo, Single Rinnegan Madara is not 50x weaker than Hagoromo, so Single Rinnegan Madara should be Moon Level

Final Form Madara should be at least Moon Level, after receiving aditional power-ups

About Gai's kick, it warped space, so it most likely ignored durability.

UncleSpaceman said:
I second that ^
Except, Six Paths Sage Madara was stated to be close to Hagoromo's power, ergo, he is not 50x weaker than Hagoromo, so he should be Moon Level. About Gai's kick, it warped space, so it most likely ignored durability.
Yeah, but this is only madara durability his AP/DC has already been upgraded.

I wouldn't consider warp space as ignoring durability.

Hmmm... I guess it looked like it ignore Madara's durability completely

Ok I really can't tell but it is 100% about to kill Madara but he barely survived

KamiYasha

Gai's kick distorted space. The actual kick did not pierce Madara, infact it broke Gai's leg, showing that the forward momentum of Gai's kick stopped . Madara was then hit with a spacial distortion where Gai kicked, resulting in half of Madara's chest being distored into oblivio.

His durability in Final Form is most definitely Moon Level though

Again, it just looks like was pure strength due to the speed.

Either way, sasuke wouldn't sliced in half so easily Madara (1 rinnegan)

KamiYasha said:
For Madara:

For Naruto:

For Sasuke,

Too much Moon level Lol
Six paths madara should be continent level for surviving naruto's lava rasen shuriken ,Night Guy is scaled from the lava RasenShuriken for doing more damage to madara.

I will be overseeing these upgrades for the time being.

Now, since I am a little rusty on my naruto, someone kindly tell me the specific upgrades that are agreed upon and the ones that are disputed...

I think most people agree with madara's upgrade ,i have no idea about the rest (was not paying attention to the thread).

KamiYasha said:

For Madara:
Sheoth

The above quote is the conclusion this thread has reached. In a different thread , it was agreed that Naruto & Sasuke are Moon Level. This thread was made to determine which states of Naruto & Sasuke are Moon Level. This thread was also made to determine Madara's durability.

Note: Madara's AP was already decided to be Moon Level, the above stats for Madara are his durability.

@UncleSpaceman: + @KamiYasha:

Thank you for that

I am fine with what KamiYasha suggested as it seems to be the most accurate.

Just to clarify, madara is going to be 5-C as well, yes?

Sheoth said:
@UncleSpaceman: + @KamiYasha:
Thank you for that

I am fine with what KamiYasha suggested as it seems to be the most accurate.

Just to clarify, madara is going to be 5-C as well, yes?
I believe he already is this is just about his durability apparently.

Sheoth

Yes, Madara is 5-C as well

Single Rinnegan Madara

• Attack Potency: Moon Level
  • Durability: Continent Level
Final Form Madara

• Attack Potency: At least Moon Level
  • Durability: At least Multi-Continent level+ to Moon Level

Ok then.

@KamiYasha:

Since I can't really edit right now, I will rely on you to do so due to your knowledge on the topic and because of your moderator status.

If any pages need unlocking, kindly inform me here.

Alright, no problem. I can do it.

Also if you want, i can upgrade Naruto and Sasuke as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back