• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Halting and Reversing the Big Bang

Basically what it says. And this is more fanmade than official. If someone is described as having so much magic energy; that when converted into mass, said mass would be enough to stop the expansion of space-time, would this be considered Low 2-C? Or would it be High 3-A? It goes even further, and in the next stage (he kept getting stronger), said character's converted energy could reverse the expansion.

The big bang is merely a process. But the "singularity" of it, is the centre of the timeline's existence itself. The timeline cannot be something without it.

In other words, a timeline expands infinitely from the big bang, while the singurality itself is existing simultaneously.

Also, stopping a universal physical constant is, very so much... difficult, it have to be at least the equal amount of 4-D mass to effectively nullify it's acceleration towards infinity.

Isn't the Big Bang considered the expansion of space-time? But basically in laymans terms, would stopping the expansion be 2-C? I know for sure reversing it into a sigularity is, but not sure about the former.

As I said, it's a infinite process directed towards infinity.

But on the contrary, The static universe model presented another version of the constant, a universe having no curvature and that it's neither contracting nor expanding from its center of existence. Regardless it's both spatially and temporally infinite.

The bing Bang is the expansion, but a inherently a process nevertheless , but I'm referring to the infinite small singularity that upholds it's very force intact and balanced everywhere , so that's its not collapsed unto its own mass.

Although Eisenstein proposed some other cosmological model than the static model, he said the universe is spatially finite but temporally infinite.

In other words, nullifying the expansion of a static-model universe universe would be more impressive on the contrary to Alberts version.

But I'm not exactly sure since it depends how fine tuned, but it be at least low 2-C.

ProspectX said:
As I said, it's a infinite process directed towards infinity.

But on the contrary, The static universe model presented another version of the constant, a universe having no curvature and that it's neither contracting nor expanding from its center of existence. Regardless it's both spatially and temporally infinite.

The bing Bang is the expansion, but a inherently a process nevertheless , but I'm referring to the infinite small singularity that upholds it's very force intact and balanced everywhere , so that's its not collapsed unto its own mass.

Although Eisenstein proposed some other cosmological model than the static model, he said the universe is spatially finite but temporally infinite.

In other words, nullifying the expansion of a static-model universe universe would be more impressive on the contrary to Alberts version.

But I'm not exactly sure since it depends how fine tuned, but it be at least low 2-C.
Off topic, but I've never heard of the singularity theory. I mean I've heard theories about ST expanding from a singularity, but never about said singularity still existing, and holding the Universe together.

A infinit input of energy is the singularity , a infinite output of energy is the physical constant, the Big Bang expansion.

The singularity "always" exists for the very purpose of upholding the 4-D mass, the expansion is a infinite process with the law of energy conservation , the totality of energy is always constantly the same, everything is just conversion, and energy can't be destroyed or created no matter what . The probability or possibility of life is at least higher than 0%.

Although, the tricky part lies in where this singularity is arguably difficult to see, even with sophisticated technology. Because you may ask, where is the center of existence?

It's kinda similar to a Super massive black Hole, it lies in the center of the galaxy for the balance of the galactic revolution, where it spins around its own axis.

But this is certainly not some average singularity

People think that something that comes in, has to come out somewhere. But matter of fact, it happens simultaneously.

Back