• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Halo Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocker1189 said:
I feel like Matt is the only one that understands this is an indexing wiki not a get everything as high tier as you want wiki. There are several verses I have a problem with their tiers.
which? I'm curious

@Teen

Honestly, I wouldn't mind going through the profiles and sprucing them up since they'e really irritating me.

Based on the evidence presented, the downgrades seem fine. I don't know much about halo so i'll trust the judgement of the more knowledgeable members here, and they say it's a downgrade.

Matt the destroyer of wanked verses strikes again ovo

Shouldn't glassing weapons be downgraded to country level? I mean with multiple ships, they only glassed half a continent.

Assaltwaffle said:
What verses got the axe this week? Samurai Jack, SU, this... I know at least one other got big downgrades.
SU can get upgraded again if people start looking at the NF calcs.

But the NF calcs were all flawed (at least the ones we looked at). Even one I was OK with Darkanine didn't like.

What verse did you downgrade this week? I remember the stomping Bigfoot gif.

I also think that this seems to make sense.

Assaltwaffle said:
What verses got the axe this week? Samurai Jack, SU, this... I know at least one other got big downgrades.
Pardon me for my ignorance, but which verse is SU? Supernatural comes to mind, but i dont remember it being downgraded. In fact, a proposal to upgrade that verse was proposed not too long ago. Sorry I'll stay on topic now

People need to realize that dimensions in fiction aren't necessarily realms which are infinitely larger than lower dimensions. Even freaking Accelerator has a feat involving 11-dimensional stuff, and he is sure as hell isn't High 1-C.

This is very similar to BB having an ability which involves eight-dimensional space, or TTGL using 110-dimensional space to attack in past, present and future.

Hell, in Warhammer 40,000 random AdMech tech-priests and necrons can understand and influence higher-dimensional space. And while some of their abilities are indeed Tier 1, specially with Necrons, simply calculating nine-dimensional mathematics does not make one 1-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back