• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Halloween Match: Indoraptor vs Death Jackal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every day on the live of a Death Jackal it is dealing with other Death Jackals and also the other predators of Skull Island.

Attacks from other DJ left just scars on its body.

Vote for Death Jackal

If a Blue can smell Owen from Kms...... why the Indoraptor who is part Raptor from Blue and part raptor from I-Rex (making it double raptor) couldn't find inmediately a scared little girl and a woman inside a close musseum? lol

In battle, I trust more on Jackals senses due to their feats in the comics than the """"""enhanced senses of the Indoraptor""""". Jackals kills each other for dominance wich gives them more experience than the Indoraptor. Indoraptor ranges from Street to "POSSIBLY" Wall level while Jackals are a solid Wall level.

I think is more factible the Jackal to win. So I vote for them.

Bumping because one vote left.

Indoraptor: 0

Death Jackal: 6 (EMagolorSoul, Apex PredatorX, Kiryu-MG3, Starter Pack, Eva132, HYPERGODZILLA)

Inconclusive: 0

And that's 7. Due to the new rules being put into place, however, grace period will now begin regardless of the unanimous vote. So...have at thee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back