• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Half Life Revisions

OK, let’s see how this goes.

The Cascade killed a ton of people and heavily damaged the entirety of the Black Mesa facility. I would request someone do calculations or scale his durability to Possibly Building Level.

The next thing doesn’t really need to change anything and is fairly minor. In Half Life: Alyx, Alyx is able to catch and throw back combine grenades without help from the Russels. Gordon has been stated and implied to be stronger and faster than Alyx, especially with the HEV suit. I believe this should be noted somewhere in the profile, maybe under is reactions or speed just as another feat, nothing groundbreaking.

The Cascade killed a ton of people and heavily damaged the entirety of the Black Mesa facility. I would request someone do calculations or scale his durability to Possibly Building Level.
1. It did this with Beams and Portals popping up. One of which is only in a single room and seems severely weakened by the time Gordon encounters it, the other never pops up on top of Gordon.

2. There is already a calc (awaiting evaluation) that gives a "Possibly Building level+"

Gordon has been stated and implied to be stronger and faster than Alyx, especially with the HEV suit.
When? So far the only statement that's of "being stronger" I'm aware of is this one

The next thing doesn’t really need to change anything and is fairly minor. In Half Life: Alyx, Alyx is able to catch and throw back combine grenades without help from the Russels. (above snip), I believe this should be noted somewhere in the profile, maybe under is reactions or speed just as another feat, nothing groundbreaking.
This is fine. Though Gordon is capable of catching grenades himself anyway, without being compared to Alyx.

Also I'm assuming you made this Thread while you didn't know this existed? Which was created because that Thread didn't know that this other Thread existed (why did this happen twice?)

Back