• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hal Jordan DC Upgrade

Its more of Hal one shot killing Sinestro who had absorbed Parallax and amped their combined power to 1000% than the dialgoue.

I don't think it would matter to their tier if they were amped 1000%. Solar System level is insanely vast. There is a trillion times gap for this level of AP.

Yeah, their power amped by 1000% times 2 would only yield about 1.0206e+48 Joules, which isn't close to Multi-Solar System level. Assuming they scale directly off of Supermans feat.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/MhNhIQTBgc...oQzWwSc3K8XyJ6doYEQ10N5vTf9yO7STIkFXdo1OfM=s0

Heres Sinestro powering up to 1000% beforehand. To be fair though, Hal has been going into a super willpower mode recently where he becomes vastly stronger. No explanation has been given, but it was enough to scare off Zero Hour era Parallax (who recently one shotted a guy who was destroying the multiverse) and make him run. I know thats not really an applicable feat, but I thought it was worth noting.

Back