• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hakuryuu Ren vs Naruto Uzumaki

Then my vote would go to Hakuryuu with mid diff.

Naruto gonne have a bad day trying to counter Belial plus his extreme magic makes it gg for Hakuryuu.

First off,Naruto massively outranges him,what can Ren even do with that poor range?Naruto has 6-B durability to tank Extreme Magic,can ignore dirability with FRS and just clone spam and has humdreds of kilometers range.

Kurama nukes Ren with low-diff at the beginning of the match.

What Tincan wrote doesn't even qualify as a vote.

Anyway Naruto is under Revision that will affect him drastically

I agree with Dz here...how was that a vote? his extreme magic is nothing special Naruto can tank it.

Naruto also resists soul manip anyway. I vote Naruto for Dz's reasons.

@Rocker1189 i dont think naruto can tank this

and this

it's gg if he hits naruto head

Ugo explain it the best way: https://*********.net/manga/magi-ohtaka-shinobu/i585506/c264/6 https://*********.net/manga/magi-ohtaka-shinobu/i585506/c264/7

Anohter advantage you could say that Hakuryuu has that he has flight while Naruto doesnt.

I will admit my naruto knoweldge is rusty.

Tincan123 said:
@Rocker1189 i dont think naruto can tank this
and this

it's gg if he hits naruto head

Ugo explain it the best way: https://*********.net/manga/magi-ohtaka-shinobu/i585506/c264/6 https://*********.net/manga/magi-ohtaka-shinobu/i585506/c264/7

Anohter advantage you could say that Hakuryuu has that he has flight while Naruto doesnt.

I will admit my naruto knoweldge is rusty.
Yeah but flight does not matter because Naruto massively outranges him.

Naruto has senses beyond just the basic 5, he would be able to fight even with all his senses gone.

and Naruto has resistance to soul manipulation.

to do that you would still need to extract his soul, no that it would matter since hakuryu would not start with that. Not to mention he would have to keep up with other Naruto clones as well he might as well end up using it on the wrong clone.

There's also the biological manipulation he can use to create eldricth looking monsters with Zagan to tank attacks. Or he could just bypass durability with matter manipulation. And create illusions which can affect hundreds of thousands of people to make Naruto throw FRSK in the wrong places etc.

Except FRSK has massive aoe, even if he throws it in the wrong place as long as it is in the general vicinity of Hakuryuu he would still he hit. Naruto's extrasensory senses would allow him to find the real hakuryuu anyway.

Depends on where Hakuryuu casts his illusion like where he puts the fake Hakuryuu and what not.

Naruto isn't in Sage Mode, he's only in Biju Mode so he has to activate it which he doesn't for a large portion of the start of the war. Emotion sensing would just capture a huge black aura of black rukh.

Anyway Hakuryuu would sense a huge build up of magic and either fly away most likely. When he sees the effects of FRSK on his bio minions he'll know to stay clear away.

EmperorRorepme said:
SBA just says Biju Mode.
No he would create illusions to be able to fly towards Naruto.
Like I said he can simply use clones to use their sage mode sense him and then nuke him.

He hardly uses Sage Mode in this key unless he has to like he didn't pull them out against the Biju until he had to create a strategy for the black rods. So Hakuryuu can capitalize on his hesitation from suddenly losing his senses by closing the range gap.

If he sees a bunch of clones or if he cant see anything he would definitely use it, Naruto is not an idiot. The nukes take up 10s of km of land.

Tailed Beast Ball: A black, extremely heavy ball made from positive white chakra and negative black chakra is formed, and is shot from the Biju mouth. The ball can be ingested first and regurgitated to fire a large energy blast, or shot in its ball form. The explosion created is large enough to destroy anywhere from multiple city blocks, to a small mountain a few km across. Failure to correctly meet the ratio of 8:2 of white and black chakra causes the bomb to fail.

Hakuryuu can just fly extremely high out of range once he senses the huge magic build up.

those are for a smaller ones of weaker tailed beasts, also that is not a FRS which is faster and has a wider range. And hakuryuu wont be able to keep away forever.

Bijuu Bomb has AOE of hundreds of Kilometers in Kurama's case.

So I looked at his profile again and it says that his Normal Range is Extended Meele only,and several Dozens of meters with Extreme Magic.

This is beyond a stomp,he won't even hit Naruto with his most ranged atttack.

Ren gets nuked into oblivion.

Scala Ad Caelum is literally a cable town worked up a hill. So they're in starting range of each other.

Back