• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hakumen vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
This could be interesting... Right?

Hakumen 100%

vs

Yhwach Soul King Absorbed

Speed Equalized. Battle shall take place in an abandoned school building with the both of them 5 meters apart.

Hakumen (Chronophantasma, Character Select Artwork)
THE END HAS COME!

Yhwach2
All living things will continue to live their lives in fear of death...for all eternity.

Who wins and why?

Leaning towards Hakumen, who can oneshot and permakill Yhwach with Time Killer.

Hakumen can see into other timelines, has resistance to quite a lot of things (soul, time, and mind manipulation, instant kill effects), can negate reality warping, and can kill people by erasing their time across all timelines.

TimeKiller needs time to charge, leaving Yhwach with the time needed to set a counter, become immune or kill him. Not to mention the other side effect if it fails, it makes more easier for Yhwach to kill him.

Well, Hakumen needed to charge it up once. He used it twice, against Terumi and against Izanami, but for Izanami he required no charge up. I'm not sure if 100% Hakumen needs to charge it up and if he does, it has to require less time to charge up then in 20%, but this is just conjecture from me.

RadicalMrR said:
Wait so Yhwach has all of the sternritters powers for this?
Dude, it's literally said on Yhwach's page that unless stated otherwise in VS matches, Yhwach's not starting off with/or even have his Sternritter powers. Just what he's shown to have...

Nope, it's literally stated as such. Unless the OP did forget, we're assuming that the Yhwach is going in as is unless otherwise.

Anyways, that's 7 for Hakumen now. Maybe 1 for Yhwach from Hokage but i'm not sure. Just adding her vote just in case...

I'm voting for Yhwach. This is an easy win for him. Hakumen needs time to charge his trump card. Yhwach needs nothing more then a thought to kill Hakumen.

I believe it's tied to his will/focus being sufficiently strong at the time. IIRC, Hakumen's frequently been subjected to BFR by people who were too scared to fight him head-on or wanted him out of the way when he was off-guard: then, one time when Kokonoe tried to interfere with his fight with Ragna again, he just sort of said "no" and broke it. Don't hold me to this, I'm a bit rusty on my Blazblue.

While I'm not sure if Hakumen's weakness are taken into consideration here, I think that he should take this with time and prep. But I'm not changing my vote.

yhwach stomps just went through hakumen's abilities there is nothing in his arsenal that can dispose of yhwach time manipulation can be seen by yhwach which he will become immune against yhwach simply absorbs the guy.

Sotomaru said:
yhwach stomps just went through hakumen's abilities there is nothing in his arsenal that can dispose of yhwach time manipulation can be seen by yhwach which he will become immune against yhwach simply absorbs the guy.
Grammar, please. We're not in a race here. Thank You.

Sotomaru said:
How did you miss the "Nigh-Immune to Time Manipulation" in Hakumen's abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back