• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hakumen vs Azrael

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are indeed correct. My bad.

I still think Hakumen has the advantage as he has more hax and more resistances then Azrael does. Plus I don't think Azrael can kill Hakumen.

Theglassman12 said:
Az resists paralysis but he doesn't have an answer against getting Time Killered.
I dont think Time killer could hit on an opponent that have the same feat or stronger than Hakumen,because he need to focus on his blade to delivers the move. Remember in CP Hakumen cant land a Timekiller on an faster/stronger opponent like Terumi until he get some help from Trinity to cast magic on Hazama then he could land a hit.

Hakumen wasn't just fighting someone who's merely faster or stronger, he's fighting the original Susanoo Unit. Out of anyone in the entire series Terumi knows the Susanoo Unit's time killer ability the most so of course he was trying to avoid it at all cost.

Azrael doesn't know anything about Time Killer whatsoever so the element of Surprise is on Hakumen's side, and focusing his blade isn't something that's a hindrance for Hakumen since he does that all the time and when Izanami showed up in the end of CP he IMMEDIATELY went for Time Killer.

And this is 100% Hakumen fighting. Hakumen took a while in charging Time Killer due to him not being at full power (around 40% when he did it). Charging Time Killer shouldn't be much of an issue at all if he's at 100%.

There was no other statement on him being 40%, in CT or CS it was stated he was 1/5th of his full power.

Yes his CF key is 5-A, but you asked if using their restricted states would change anything, which yes it would because Azrael is far weaker in this state than Hakumen when he was at 20% strength.

How his 5-A key is far weaker than 20% Hakumen. Since in CP Hakumen was avoid to fighting with him when he was 20% in CP and that was base Azrael?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back