• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hajun Vs TLOI

Status
Not open for further replies.
maxresdefault.jpg
latest

Not sure how much above baseline TLOI is, but from what I heard, she definitely isn't as high as Hajun.

Hajun most likely stomp.

i think it's doesn't matter anymore because hajun already infinite^infinite stronger than Baseline High 1-A conceptually

Whether beyond-dimensional existence means anything. From the page, type 2 "trivialize not only the existence of space and time, but any additional extensions which may exist (or potentially exist) in the context of their setting"

While type 3 "superior to the concept of space-time dimensions but all hierarchies of size, usually being depicted as meta-beings that completely trivialize entities belonging to the aforementioned types, to the point where they seem infinitesimal in comparision."

In the same page there is also large size that explain "Meta-Abstracts are of a "size" where even infinite-dimensional creatures would be nonexistent in comparison, and those of Type 3 are of a "size" where they would encompass Meta-Abstracts to a point where they are infinitesimal in comparison as described above."

In conclusion, type 3 dwarf the size of type 2. Since 1A above talk about "greater size", TLOI would logically superior to Hajun.

Nope, the only thing that matters in Tier 1-A is Transcendence, the difference in even one Transcendence is great enough to ignore any P&A the opponent has. Hajun's Transcendence is countlessly rising in a verse which regulary uses 2 digit H1A Transcendence, TLoI meanwhile only has like 1 or 2 above baseline H1A.

N O.
When they meant "All hierarchies of size", they meant all hierarchies in their own setting, and that is supported by the fact that TLOI is the supreme being of her show.:

Saying that she is above the hierarchy of Shinza despite her not showing anything remotely close to it is NLF to the highest extent.

That is exactly what I'm talking about though. Transcendence. Type 3 literally transcends type 2 because of far greater size.
Saying that she is above the hierarchy of Shinza despite her not showing anything remotely close to it is NLF to the highest extent.
Tell that to the higher-d existence page, not me.

sure TLOI should be superior to hajun if they are on the same level of outerversal

the point of each type are same, make them beyond dimensional existence,the difference between each type is "how they are become beyond dimensional existence"

also the analogy of infinitesimal in masadaverse already explained by tenma yato that's "you can't attack the higher one no matter how strong you are unless you reach the same level" and would be same with tenma akuro analogy who said "no matter how strong picture are,they cannot attack the reality,and the reality could destroy the pictures easier than snap baby hand's"

In case you misunderstand, the page explains about hierarchy of size which is transcendence this or that.

The "Transcendence" of BDE Types is completely ignored by the Transcendence of being a Higher Level of 1-A, and what you are arguing goes completely against the Tiering system and is a complete NLF.

What do you mean against the tiering system? Well type 3 was originally for tier 0, but Ultima said it can be used exclusively for both tier High 1A (if applicable) and 0.

Just ignore my post. I'll have to ask Ultima for further explanation.

well that's because her position and her tier ,does ultima says it can ignore the gap between lower and higher H1A?

Last edited:
At best this is incon since Law can never harm Hajun what so ever, while if Hajun can touch her (Which he should be able to imo) he one shots.

BDE type 3 just sound like High 1A existence who transcend completely 1A structure.

The type 2 should just be truly 1A structure, but Taiji user should transcend completely as well 1A structure, which qualify for type 2, therefore they should be type 3 as well.

The gap between taikyoku was still debatable last time. Iirc the main argument was about infinite version of Shiori getting shit-stomped by Satanael shade that has the same taikyoku? (idk about this, never played KKK). But yes, the lower taikyoku value cannot access the higher taikyoku regardless the mean. However I have doubt about this after looking at Pantheon where Muzan cut Hajun finger which normally impossible (retcon incoming. OvO) you can ignore this though since Pantheon postponed).

I was there when it was written!

My concern was never about Shinza or Daimao, but the clarity of the beyond-d page. Shinza has beyond-d type 2 on High 1A level while TLOI has beyond-d type 3 on High 1A level. As I said, according to the page "Creatures whose existence is not only conceptually superior to the concept of space-time dimensions but all hierarchies of size, usually being depicted as meta-beings that completely trivialize entities belonging to the aforementioned types, to the point where they seem infinitesimal in comparision."

@Tyri456 Perhaps, I dunno.

I think all H1A should BDE type 3 if they have a feat that's encompasses all outerversal heirachy

"However I have doubt about this after looking at Pantheon where Muzan cut Hajun finger which normally impossible" This is likely due to Muzans Commandment in which he combines his Bloodlust with his opponents and is stated give him potentially infinite power, and we are talking Hajun who has ALOT of Bloodlust.

Almost everytime a lower god harms a higher god theres legit reasoning/outside influence.

After reading the beyond-d page, I agree high 1A should automatically receive beyond-d type 3.
"However I have doubt about this after looking at Pantheon where Muzan cut Hajun finger which normally impossible" This is likely due to Muzans Commandment in which he combines his Bloodlust with his opponents and is stated give him potentially infinite power, and we are talking Hajun who has ALOT of Bloodlust.

Almost everytime a lower god harms a higher god theres legit reasoning/outside influence.
While that is true, I don't see how Muzan commandment is outside influence at all. It shouldn't matter the bloodlust if the higher taikyoku is really inaccessible to the lower one. Unless Muzan is boosted by entity beyond Hajun, his hax doesn't matter.

I think that just hajun abilities are not updated, since are the same, just the tiering was updated.

I think that just hajun abilities are not updated, since are the same, just the tiering was updated.
No, people just don't understand the page themselves. Most people upgraded to High 1A right now only received beyond-d type 2.

While that is true, I don't see how Muzan commandment is outside influence at all. It shouldn't matter the bloodlust if the higher taikyoku is really inaccessible to the lower one. Unless Muzan is boosted by entity beyond Hajun, his hax doesn't matter.
Well first off we dont even know Muzans Taiji value, and using Hajuns bloodlust against him is basically using his own power against him.

Well first off we dont even know Muzans Taiji value, and using Hajuns bloodlust against him is basically using his own power against him.
Yes we don't know Muzan taiji but we know Hajun's no? Immeasurable and keep rising. Also, Flame of Worthlessness/Megiddo of Belial is stated to be able to kill Muzan while still inferior to Nerose hax. You can touch the higher taikyoku with anything right? That means Nerose is superior to Muzan right? He has 80 and stomped by Mercurius.

Muzan act is not a product of retcon only if you're saying that Megido of Belial also higher than Hajun (since it was stated to be able to kill Muzan). And by extension, Nerose hax is higher than Hajun, since he can kill Muzan.

I still fail to see how Muzan hax able to reach Hajun if the higher taikyoku is inaccessible by the lower.
We dont know basically anything about Pantheon so using anything from it right not is pointless.
I mean, that is exactly what I was saying.

my friend told me that all gods has the same taikyoku value because they was revived by the data recorded by throne

and hajun was getting his finger cutted because he's not aware the attack from muzan,that's bassicaly a suprise attack,and also it stated that if there's infinite muzan,hajun still win that fight

reminder that they taikyoku value are equal,damn hajun so freaking strong

Yes we don't know Muzan taiji but we know Hajun's no? Immeasurable and keep rising. Also, Flame of Worthlessness/Megiddo of Belial is stated to be able to kill Muzan while still inferior to Nerose hax. You can touch the higher taikyoku with anything right? That means Nerose is superior to Muzan right? He has 80 and stomped by Mercurius.

Muzan act is not a product of retcon only if you're saying that Megido of Belial also higher than Hajun (since it was stated to be able to kill Muzan). And by extension, Nerose hax is higher than Hajun, since he can kill Muzan.

I still fail to see how Muzan hax able to reach Hajun if the higher taikyoku is inaccessible by the lower.
Because its literally turning Hajuns own power against him.
I mean, that is exactly what I was saying.
Then what was the point of all of this, at the end of the day we dont even know if the Gods are as powerful as they where in life.

and hajun was getting his finger cutted because he's not aware the attack from muzan,that's bassicaly a suprise attack,and also it stated that if there's infinite muzan,hajun still win that fight

reminder that their taikyoku value are equal, damn hajun so freaking strong
This is not confirmed yet btw.

Alright, since talking Pantheon is literally pointless here, lets stop.

TLOI can do absolutely nothing here, so this fight is pointless. Its either an eternal incon or Hajun stomps and theres no other possibility atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back