• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hajime Hinata vs Han Jee-Han

Lemme see here.

Hajime definitely has the AP and Dura advantage here, compared to Han Jee's "Possibly Town" stat. I'll also say Hajime has the big intelligence and skill advantage here.

Now when it comes to their abilities, Han Jee takes it. He has lightning bolts, mana bombs, fire spells, earth spells, flight, summoning magic, and psychokinesis. This will definitely make things hard for Hajime here.

Summoning could be a distraction as Han Jee prepares bigger spells, Psychokinesis can fling Izuru like a ragdoll, and his elemental attacks are no slouch.

Hajime's luck would be very important for him here. He could use it to make his spells backfire, finish up his MP, or just make the spells fail to begin with. However, Hajime probably has no defense against mind manipulation, unless we give Hajime prep time.

Its looking to be very fair. However, the problem here is that Hajime stomps someone who has greater energy output than Han Jee's strongest spell. So this, plus his insane talents and ludicrous luck, might earn him a win.

Hajime will certainly be feeling something after this hard-fought battle, though.

Han, as of now, scales above that spell with stuff like TK by a lot actualy.

Plus, I doubt running out of mana is that big of a problem, what with passive regen of it and potions

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Is that his first move? Cuz Hajime's precog can tell its coming.
What move do you mean?

He usualy starts with his amps (X20 speed amp, passive HP regen, minor physical strenght and dura increases). He then usualy either sends golems or uses damaku homing lightning arrows to see what his enemy can do.

...Wait, his observe would actualy work, wouldn't it? Then he gets to see Hajime's stats (Strenght, durability, speed, inteligence, wisdom and luck), brief life/backstory description and most used skill.

He needs to say "time dilatation" to activate the speed amp, and he tends to start with that.

As for observe, he only needs to look at him and say observe.

Han actually doesn't need to say the name of many of his spells, and can just think them. Though some notable exceptions are his observe ability.

Also, Han isn't a wizard from Wizard101, so his spells don't just fizzle and fail. And his mana recovery will make it so he's highly unlikely to run out of mana. And he also typically carries around something that can restore his mana anyway.

I'm not quite sure how large the AP advantage Hajime has is, so I'll vote at a later time. Though Hajime's luck factor is rather large, extremely so.

Is that Izuru Kamukura? Or Post fusion Hajime? Because if its the latter, then close this thread, since Awakened and Post fusion Hajime are High 6-C.

Muhammedmco said:
Is that Izuru Kamukura? Or Post fusion Hajime? Because if its the latter, then close this thread, since Awakened and Post fusion Hajime are High 6-C.
Try to guess

Edited the OP to clarify

"how did you become high 6-C?"

"I beat a videogame boss with a electronic rapresentation of myself"

I don't know if i can find the radius, but won't it be more accurate if you calculated the size or volume of each thing located on the island, then add them together?

All the island were seperated by the sea, if we wish to the island destruction, we should includes the sea area too.

I will ask someone to do it.

Back