• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bruford is revived by Dio, to fight Jonathan, but out of nowhere he dissapears and appears in a very strange place, full of weird buildings and weird horseless carriages, he is very confused but he sees a little guy run away from a long haired lady, the guy runs very far away and the lady interrogates Bruford where the guy went, he asks her why does she wanna know and she responds that it's none of his bussiness and he should tell her. However Bruford decides not to tell her as she seems a bit suspicious, that lady gets angry and the fight begins. Speed is equalized, fight is inside a shopping mall when the sun is setting(about to become night).

Yukako_Yamagishi: 0

Bruford: 1

McQueen: 0

I'm pretty sure Bruford takes this, he can see and interact with Love Deluxe and is stronger than it and Yukako. She has range, but like, he can just tear out of the hair or cut it, he can also ohko.

Bruford is a zombie, he can litterally just straight up rip the skin off. Plus Yukako tends t get close to do that.

And that matters in the slightest how? If that's your best counter point I suggest you rethink your vote. And he wasnt confused when he went from his original time period to 1989 so your point is flimsy at best.

Also yeah, in academics. In battle and strategy Bruford is way smarter with no question.

I'm gonna go with yukako since her hair both has longer range and I think it's stronger too since it can actually destroy stuff and Bruford usually just uses it as an extra limb from what I remember

It aint stronger though. He has much higher ap and durability. Yukako cant even kill him.

And yeah her hair is better suited for offense than his, except he doesnt use his hair to kill, he uses it to restrain. I dont even think her hair can properly restrain him without him breaking out.

I mean to be fair Yukako is probably much higher than straight up wall for the feat used as the ap to begin with.

But to be fair again Bruford>>>Jack who's way above that anyway.

Oh, should I close it? I didn't realize it was a stomp, especially given I gave a place where Yukako could have a small advantage.

Back