• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hailey Banks Vs Anne Boonchuy

Personally, I think Hailey's superior speed and intelligence gives her the edge. I think her AP is a little worse but her Lifting Strength, Speed, and Intelligence are better. She's 21 times faster.

Last edited:
You should equalize speed then cause if not Hailey just blitzes and stomps.
I just ran the numbers and you're right. That would be like a normal person trying to fight someone who can move at 168 mph/270 m/s. Yeah I'm equalizing speed or doing something so the speed difference is less.

Anne has the AP and Durability advantage but Hailey has better Lifting Strength and Size Manipulation would boost her physical stats (although I forgot to mention this when making her page) or weaken Anne's stats. Also Hailey can summon help from the future but that could be argued for outside influence. The AP and durability difference is also only 1.5 times so its a very close matchup with equalized speed. I think Hailey wins though. she could use size manipulation to make Anne small and she could just step on her. Although Anne could potentially win if she like breaks her gadgets or something. I hand to hand combat i think Anne wins 6 times out of 10 but it i think that Hailey's gadgets would give her the win.

Also Hailey can summon help from the future but that could be argued for outside influence
If it's her summoning something or someone it wouldn't be outside influence.
I think Hailey wins though. she could use size manipulation to make Anne small and she could just step on her.
Would she do that in character? From what I know of her, I don't think she would do that to another human in character.
I hand to hand combat i think Anne wins 6 times out of 10 but it i think that Hailey's gadgets would give her the win.
Her gadgets aren't listed as equipment on her profile so they can't be used.

If it's her summoning something or someone it wouldn't be outside influence.

Would she do that in character? From what I know of her, I don't think she would do that to another human in character.

Her gadgets aren't listed as equipment on her profile so they can't be used.
Ok

In character I'd think she would shrink Anne and put her in like a jar or something for an hour

Her gadgets aren't listed but size manipulation is and she gets size manipulation from a gadget.

Hailey definitely isn't a pacifist, I think she's more likely to kill someone than Anne would and she probably would try to Kill Anne in some cases depending on the context of the fight or at least would beat her up. However, she doesn't fight humans very often, she mainly fights robots, so there isn't very much information about her fighting humans. Also this relates to Battle Experience and Anne has better Battle Experience. Hailey's 1 season takes place over a longer time period then Anne's 3 seasons but Anne fights stuff like everyday for 5 months.

Back