• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hag (Dead By Daylight) vs Wendigo (Until Dawn)

I'm going to say the Hag via illusions. Unless the Hag is a cannibal (Which would mean she would be affected by the possession), I don't see anything else allowing the Wendigo to win.

Zanybrainy2000 said:
Unless the Hag is a cannibal (Which would mean she would be affected by the possession), I don't see anything else allowing the Wendigo to win.
I believe that she actually is a cannibal in her lore. So this would allow her to be possessed.

Based on this fact, I'm going to vote Wendigo. While Hag may have the ability to kill the Wendigo physically, she would soon be possessed.

Edit: I retract my vote for now.

Pretty sure the Hag would need to cannabalise on the specific mountain of Until Dawfor her to be able to be affected by the possession curse.

Since Hag cannot be possessed, it's extremely close. They're both almost evenly matched. Hag has illusions, but I don't know if that can be enough to secure a victory. I'm going to say maybe Hag via illusions, but that's a big maybe.

Her illusions aren't really that great, it's basically just a little copy of the hag pops up and stands around for a moment. Wendigo would tear through the illusion (which is made of sticks and mud) in an instant and keep going.

Yeah her illusions are made to scare the crap out of people who, well, can actually be scared, something i doubt the Wendigo would be. She can use them to teleport but thats about it.

Wendigo may have a strength advantage depending of which version is used.

There are two: The normal ones that were the miners that dug the mountain, and the one that possessed Beth, which is more older, taller and stronger than the other Wendigos (Effortiless tore apart a wendigo's head).

Back