• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being serious, i meant using a Rune Claw as body shield kinda like Seiya blocked the sword with his body preventing it from killing Athena

I mean, he doesn't tank swords just for the hell of it. If he has a minion willing to take the attack for him, he could use it to intercept the attack.

"Swords harms people" is kind of a constant even within fiction, so Akron doesn't really has a reason to tank if he isn't forced to

Oh no.

Oh no.

Oh nonononono.

Well, anyway, I'll just make sense out of this chaos.

Akron could easily use power null, but at the same time, Hades's 6th sense will let him nope out of it. From there, he could just throw his sword and goodbye Akron.

Wasn't 6th sense precog? He'd be able to see the power null ahead of time.

I dunno. Maybe we should get Matt here.

Although precog doesn't do too much if you can't really react to what happens.

The null is also absorption + power drain and Hades resist neither. It's the thing that he does in the first cutscene, if you remember it. When he turns Natz, Matt and Lance into 9-Bs.

Also pretty sure that Hades can be incapacitated by Mid-Godly negging.

Well, I'm not sure if Akron would do so well if he got his 5 senses nulled and mindhaxed by Hades' mere presence.

That doesn't work on stronger deities from what I know (which Akron is, at least his BH2 incarnation)

Yeah. Hades is 3-A for dwarfing a 3-A.

BH2 Akron is 3-A for dwarfing two 3-As, who dwarf their weakened self, who dwarf the whole party, which is at this point much stronger than EBF3 Akron who is >>>>>> universes.

Hmm.

Guess Akron can just "Lol power null" in this case, although I don't know if precog can help him dodge.

Yai a vote, thanks Dodo

@DMUA that's a vote for Akron or you want to wait for more input?

Kaltias said:
Yeah. Hades is 3-A for dwarfing a 3-A.
BH2 Akron is 3-A for dwarfing two 3-As, who dwarf their weakened self, who dwarf the whole party, which is at this point much stronger than EBF3 Akron who is >>>>>> universes.
Not debating who wins but scaling wise Host Body Hades should actually be High 3-A(which would make this match null) considering in Epi G Assassin Hades in Shun's body was stomping Shiryu, Hyouga and Ikki in their God cloths, all of which as High 3-A.

Hades' profile still says 3-A since Matt probably doesn't have the time for the massive SS revision he had planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back