• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have as much scans as you want dude. As long as it's not accepted it cannot be used. That's like 1 of the basic rules of the site. People made a thread about it, it was never accepted, and therefore it cannot be used.

I guess it's kinda like paralysis, but not entirely as it stops even stuff like bullets, fire, lasers etc. Anyway just getting DIO into the rift can will kill DIO via AP alone.

Limbo, lacks a soul and consciousness, seeing/sensing spirits is not the same as seeing an invisible object. Dio has never shown to be able to see something that would usually be invisible and cannot be sensed by normal means like how you'd sense a soul.

Teleportation -> Useless since he doesn't know anything about the operator's existence, abilities or his link to Limbo

Power Null-> Useless if he just snaps and atomizes him with AP alone.

Onestatement doesnt just disqualify other 10 feats.

And the only jojos that eveer came contact with were Jolyne and Jotaro while the others were dragged away to different universes and he dint eveen needed to raize a hand to do it.

>10 other feats

You mean ten other feats where he probably touched them first.

Also, you are forgetting that all the JoJos battled Dio before the final battle.

Axl233 said:
Onestatement doesnt just disqualify other 10 feats.
Actually if it's an important statement, it just dismisses the feats as outliers. If the narration clearly states something like "He needs to touch to do this" then it's can be taken as true especially if it's a major plot point like the "needs to touch" was where it was the reason he lost, and the feats are taken as outliers or PIS.

To be fair it's entirely possible DIO stopped time and overwrote them and returned to his origional position (Just by judging by his encounter with Polnareff on the stairs he sometimes just likes to use Time Stop to make things happen but not make it obvious time stop was involved). Has HA DIO time stopping infinites and/or characters with time stop resistance been considered invalid?

No it's more like Limbo is outside of his time stop range and killing limbo won't end the fight that backs up the Limbo votes.

Outside of his timestop range? His infinite multiversal timestop range? Also what key of The Operator? Also what are The Operator's keys the names of them arn't on the profile.

Yeah I'm switching to dio since I forgot his abilities have multiversal range

Also just a slight thing but I feel like having the operator come out and fight when a frame is picked as the combatant is kinda like outside help

No those two are different

People have argued for the operator actually coming out and fighting with the frame which I feel is different than a character who has a blessing or powers from a stronger character

Lucius doesn't have a stronger character holding his hand. And things like Cai is considered outside help I don't see why this wouldn't be.

Ogbunabali said:
Lucius doesn't have a stronger character holding his hand. And things like Cai is considered outside help I don't see why this wouldn't be.
I believe that if a character's entiere fighting gimmick is through outside help, it's fine.

Well Dio's time stop is universal apparently. While im using Rift Limbo, which is Limbo in another dimension so he looks 4km away but he's actually in another plane of existence.

@Paul

You're gonna have to argue a bit more on how he can deal with the operator killing him even after limbo gets overwriten or another limbo coming to snipe him for me to count that vote sorry.

No it's not outside help. Limbo is literally just a puppet, he can't think, move or anything else without the operator commanding him. The Warframes are just things the operators use to restrain their powers. So no, this is unlike Cain's case where there are 2 different beings doing different things of their own will. It's more like the will of one is the will of both as one lacks a will of his own. Warframe fights can't happen without the operator.

The Smashor said:
Lucius' possession (The only reason he's more then your average High 5-A) is because of a High 1-B.
If a High 1-B gave you that power, it doesn't mean that the same power has High 1-B potency.

I agree with that as well especially if it's things like summoning, but I'm not sure the wiki agrees with things like these.

Lucius possession is a blessing from a higher power yes, but Slaanesh doesn't do any kind of intervention.

Warframe fights can indeed happen without the operator it's called don't allow the operator to fight if a frame is picked as the combatant sending in a new frame should be fine I guess (but it takes 3 days to build one ovo)

And considering dio could erase funny from infinite universes he could easily reality warp the operator that and the operator can't do anything if he stops time

DMB 1 said:
If a character is bound to a place, both contenders start there.
He's not bound to it. He is a traveler in both. And it's not a literal other universe. More like he exisits the 2 realities overlap. So he is in new york via SBA but he's in the rift while in new york.

And that's not all that true, iirc people like GK have abilities that make him start like a universe away or something. The cracking field i think it was, the rift is a similar case, it's Limbo's unique ability, he approaches enemies both in the rift and in base, though nothing can enter the rift without him.

Paul Frank said:
Warframe fights can indeed happen without the operator it's called don't allow the operator to fight if a frame is picked as the combatant sending in a new frame should be fine I guess (but it takes 3 days to build one ovo)
And considering dio could erase funny from infinite universes he could easily reality warp the operator that and the operator can't do anything if he stops time
Plat to rush the build and you're assuming i don't already have like 3 copies of every warframe xD

Yes but he would have to find the link between the warframe and the operator, then find the operator etc. And that's before the operator just AP snaps him outta existence. It's not in character for Dio to keep time stopped even after he lost (don't even try to argue here). He kills limbo, releases time stop, avatar comes in and blasts him.

Also the operator and warframe fight as 1, they can never be seen without the other nor can they operate without the other (i mean the operator can but not the warframe). This is not a case that can be treated as outside help, same as how avatars of certain beings who have different tiers can engage in fights and not suffer from outside help.

@DMB

Yeah, but the power is still granted to him by that character. Without them, he wouldn't have it. And then he wouldn't be beating tier 2s.

The power being granted is different than the higher tier character actually coming out

Imagine if instead of having her blessing slannessh just comes out and kills the enemy for lucius

I know. But it's still annoying when a character from your favorite franchises is robbed of being the strongest of their tier because a 24D character or something rediculous like that decided "You know what? I like them."

Firephoenixearl said:
So to summerize everything i said:
Limbo

1) The advantage of DIO's "ignorance" of his powers, the rift etc.

2) The advantage to be outside of DIO's timestop and physical contact range.

3) The fact that he can activate his Pseudo-time stop before pulling DIO into the rift.

4) Even if Limbo is erased, The Operator can just make a new Limbo clone take DIO by surprise by 1 shotting him or create a void avatar that will just 1 shot DIO (both work).

5) The fact that DIO has no knowledge of The Operator's link to Limbo.

6) Immunity to Soul Manipulation so DIO cannot just cheat and soul rip him.

7) Dio cannot affect the rift with his Time Stop.

Heaven Ascension DIO has:

1) Range advantage, so he can still reach Limbo's "rift" should he understand the fact that the rift even exists or that Limbo is in the rift. (i don't think it is safe of me to assume the rift is not part of the multiverse without soild proof so imma just assume it is).

2) Hax advantage. His 2-A Reality Overwrite is ofc not something Limbo or anything in his verse can just tank or resist. The only thing that can stop it to some extent is the creation of new clones or avatars, but RO-ing The Operator is sure to end the fight (Should he understand his location, existence and link to Limbo).
For real though can we stop talking about smurfs and outside help and come back to ^^ fight?

It's for a good cause. It's the summerization of the fight, advantages and disadvantages, so i believe it was necessary to bump that msg.

Dienomite22 said:
Oh Dio even though I love you so so much.........you lose here.Limbo FRA
Where is this world going? A dude who uses guns as his main weapons is taking on a multiversal reality warper...something feels off. xD

But anyway Limbo vote counted. 4

I already did. Dio can ez 1 shot the operator and end the fight, limbo takes this via tactical advantage though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back