• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gyuliedistodies Sleep inducement and paralysis?

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
I don't know when he moved
Possibly, I couldn't remember him slowly walking towards me and he's now in front of me.

ÒÇîThat skill erodes your soul, just like that Oni, don't use it if you don't want to lose sight of yourselfÒÇì

The man's hand reached my head

Slowly

Yet, I can't avoid it.

My body won't listen to me, It's as if I'm paralyzed

And then, the man's hand reached my head.

It was such a gentle hand, even in this situation, I did feel at ease.

As if melting, my consciousness faded away.

Found this quote in "Oni vs Oni 6". "The Man" in question is Gyulie.
Now the paralysis might just be due to fear, but I think the sleep/fainting inducement is clear. Opinions?

I guess the paralisys could be sub-product of fear (or maybe amaze? It do not specify the character is afraid). As for the second one, Inguess it counts as sleep inducement.

Antoniofer said:
I guess the paralisys could be sub-product of fear (or maybe amaze? It do not specify the character is afraid).
She just saw a god appear before her, which easily broke the arms and legs of an opponent she had hardly any chance against. Then she was stupid enough to try to attack it.

I would say that sounds like fear.

Not that you could have known the context.

Let's see if I can get more opinions about the sleep inducement, before I add it.

Neutral about the first, sounds like fear.

The second, I agree with Sleep Inducement.

I think this might count as sufficient input. I will add Sleep then.

Back