• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gym Thread

Da3ggman

He/Him
Pretty much what it sounds like. A place where you can talk about your achievements, stories, advice, etc. relating to Pumping Iron! (and other methods of working out).

After having to put up with so many health issues, I'm finally able to return to the gym. We are SO back.

I wonder, can I develop muscles with a diet of ham and white cheese sandwiches for breakfast and red beans and white rice for lunch?

It's what I've been eating for the last 19 years and I don't really want to sacrifice my diet for the sake of getting muscles.

I just had my appendix removed after it ******* exploded, and the urge to go to the gym is insane. Any ideas to keep my mind off of it until the wait period Is over?

I wonder, can I develop muscles with a diet of ham and white cheese sandwiches for breakfast and red beans and white rice for lunch?

It's what I've been eating for the last 19 years and I don't really want to sacrifice my diet for the sake of getting muscles.
I hope you're ready to become a powershitter.

You can develop muscles with a ton of shit. Its called dirty bulking. But I woudnt recommend it, a big physic is not worth destroying your health for

I just had my appendix removed after it ******* exploded, and the urge to go to the gym is insane. Any ideas to keep my mind off of it until the wait period Is over?
Cry. Or play video games.
Forgot how agonizing newbie DOMS pains are, definitely gonna outlift this pain tommorow.
Don't worry DOMS is always worse on day two. Every time.
You can develop muscles with a ton of shit. Its called dirty bulking. But I woudnt recommend it, a big physic is not worth destroying your health for
Eh. What he's describing isn't that dirty of a diet. You could do much worse.

Eh. What he's describing isn't that dirty of a diet. You could do much worse.
It could sound worse on my end because of how we use certain words in Germany; If I hear ham, i imagine the kinda ham you throw on a sandwhich.

But better than garbage isnt all that great either, the lack of greens is critic worthy

It's not as bad as other dirty bulks, but eating processed shit and butthole ticklers everyday definitely won't grant you any crazy physique. At best you'll just look like a miniature Eddie Hall before his transformation.

Been going back to the gym

Made it a goal to hit 500cal everyday on the mill.. To prepare for the D2 soccer tryouts.

Still maxing out leg machines but I can't do squats cuz the metal bell hurts my back. I probably need to focus working out that area so I can tough it out cuz I really need to find my max in squats.

Upper body is meh tbh, still working on it to the best I can. Especially with this damn shoulder problem I got.

For those who want to take their fitness and gyme journey serious, here's some incredible information on common dietary items. Muscles are made in the kitchen afterall.

Back