• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jinsye

She/Her
A monkey boy vs. a sad boy.

National Competition Arc vs. Black Swordsman Guts.

Speed is =. Fight takes place in a colosseum, both around 10 meters apart from each other to begin.

Who wins?

Guts: 0

Mori Jin: 0

alexandru-mihai-thumb.jpg
nlroswpkpxn51.jpg

I think we should wait for Berserk supporters.

Berserker Armour amp and higher lifting strength?

Maybe give Guts the Berserker Armor? I don’t know if that’s gonna help at all since I know nothing about Mori Jin or the God of High School, but I think it could balance things out with the unbelievable and increased AP the armor would give.

I assumed he had it by default but yeah we can give him the Berserker armor.

He has the armor by default yes but it isn't always activated, you'd need to specify that he starts in that form.

Just rembered this.

Guts' only win-condition seems to be going Berserker Armor and just absolutely gooning on Mori with far superior stamina and endurance. Mori has a definite skill and versatility advantage, but if this scenario goes down, Guts' sheer aggressiveness/endurance would catch Mori off guard without a doubt. That may be Guts' chance to get some bombs arrow danmaku spam off.

Acupuncture may as well be useless with the armor.

Though if your referring to Jeahbongchim then that should be restricted as to avoid an AP stomp.

Acupuncture may as well be useless with the armor.

Though if your referring to Jeahbongchim then that should be restricted as to avoid an AP stomp.
Does Guts's armor cover his entire body and every pressure point Mori can use?
And I feel like Jeahbongchim is fairly in character, but that's also a good point with the AP.

Back