• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
End of the Golden Age Guts vs Homelander from the TV adaptation. Speed is equalized, and both start in 6 feet of eachother.

In this scenario we'll say Homelander stands in place of Griffith as the one who killed the Band of the Hawk, and Guts is acting as a stand in Billy Butcher. He tracks Homelander down in a forest and attempts to kill him off for good.

Guts: 4 (Zeph, Rez, Popted, Eliminator)

Homelander: 1 (Wendigo)

inconclusive:

Last edited:
So, i see HOmelander's opening move being lasers, which unless he's taking it seriously from the get-go (whcih since it's homelander, he probably won't) seems to have a start-up time of a bit. I think guts can swing his sword fast enough to take him out before he gets lasered, really. Analytical prediction helps him dodge as well, and considering homelander's lasers weren't doing all that much against stormfront, who's comparable to him, I don't see him being able to put guts down fast enough.

I do say that homelander was definetly not trying to kill stormfront in that scen iirc, and if his son could do such a massive damage against her at a younger age, so he should.

The time for the lasering is not big enough to take a good at advantage of, and the fact that they are both at just 6 feet of distance, means that HL would straight up blast Guts face with no much.

I do say is a tie with such a close distance, the simplest of attack hit first, and both could one shot each other. I doubt analytical prediction will help for an opponent with powers he has yet to see, in such a short fight.

I dunno, I feel like there are two possibilites: Either Homelander starts with lasering, which can lead to the aforementioned "who-strikes-first" scenario, or he tries to beat Guts physically, which too isn't unlikely.

In that second case, I fully expect Guts to dominate him in skill and prowess.

I vote Guts for having more chances to beat Homelander than the contrary.

Back