• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gurren Lagann Thoughts.

Now this is not a 2-A or a High 1-C attempted upgrade.

Super Tengen Toppa vs Anti Spiral
Super Tengen Toppa vs Anti Spiral

Hmm, after rewatching the STTGL vs Anti-Spiral fight, I noticed something peculiar. If the Super Granzeboma is considered to have Multi-Universe level in terms of AP, shouldn't the Anti-Spiral that fought with Simon have Multi-Universe level AP as well? I get that the STTGL is rated Low 2-C because he lost against Granzeboma pretty badly, but he then mananged to break down the Super Granzeboma and finished the fight against the Anti-Spiral there.

This all depends on the reasoning why Anti-Spiral is 2-C however.

Considering that this is the movie version:

STTGL:
Attack Potency: Universe level+ (Somewhat matched Anti-Spiral in power, but broke down during the final exchange)

Simon the Digger:
Attack Potency: Multi-Universe level (Traded blows, and defeated the Anti-Spial inside the Super Granzeboma)

Anti-Spiral:
Attack Potency: Multi-Universe level (reasoning)

This is a rather minor change, but could be important nontheless.

The thing is Super Granzeboma is not actually 2-C Anti-Spiral is. According to DarkLk's explaination " Anti-spiral was able to crate Super granzeboma and hold the spacetime both at once, two Low 2-C feats at once meaning Anti-Spiral is 2-C. There is no reason why Supergranzeboma would be 2-C as there is nothing to suggest that. Furthermore being able to hurt Anti- Spiral is also a Low 2-C feat as his durability is Low 2-C.

Hmm, so Anti-Spiral is 2-C for holding up the continuum and Super Granzeboma, shouldn't his durability scale to that level? Unless there is something that is making him weaker, Simon should scale to Anti-Spiral for actually beating him.

Unless Anti-Spiral held back. If he did, I wonder if there should be a note added.

No, the best attack in the verse is Big bang storm which by all means is Low 2-C and everyone directly scales to that. Anti spiral could do that and hold the continuum so he is 2-C in AP which doesn't actually give him any edge in battle. For ex: Eileen can be High 6-B but by no means she can do that in a battle.Anti-spiral's AP has no relation with his durability. Simon beat Anti-Spiral means Simon beat his durability which is Low 2-C. To clear it Anti-Spiral is 2-C for holding the continuum but that doesnt help him in battle. In battle his attacks are Low 2-C.

I see the point now. I thought that the Anti-Spiral would have been able to have multi-universal AP as physical power due to him managing 2 Low-C feats at once.

Thanks for clearing this up. Should I add a note?

Back