• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GURPS High 1-C upgrade

"All of Infinity's theories rest on Van Zandt's original notion of an 8- dimensional superspace containing a single quantum "axis" and many, many worlds. However, this may just be "locally true," like Newtonian physics. The topology of reality quakes (box, p. 75) presumes a 9-dimen- sional matrix, for example; the astral plane of the Cabalists (p. 68) also somehow exists "outside" conventional 8-space"

-GURPS infinite worlds

Now

the Material at the center, the Astral "above" or "outside" that, the Iconic Realm higher still, and the ineffable reaches of Atziluth in the "highest" sphere.

-GURPS cabal

So basically, physical multiverse = 8-D (super space, and the 9-D stuff transcends 8-D stuff so it's likely dimensional tiering applies), spiritual realm of cabal = 9-D, Iconic realm = 10-D, Atziluth = 11D

Furthermore

Those who have returned from Atziluth describe it, halt- ingly, as perfection. The most common images involve gold- en sunlight, an endless glowing whiteness, a serried row of hypergeometrical forms, or a smooth green meadow stretch- ing to infinity. In Atziluth dwells the Uncreated Source, the Prime Mover, the First Being ― in short, God

-GURPS cabal

The hax upgrades come later

You can't do this during the forum move...

I was asked to reopen this. The discussion should only be carried out if it is simple and straightforward to handle though.

I am likely the wrong person to ask. Are any other members knowledgeable about this verse?

Okay. Thank you for the input.

Feel free to ask some other staff members in order to make certain.

Okay so

1) Can my proposal for the new profile be applied?

2) Can the page be renamed God (GURPS) since they're supposed to be all capitalized

Well, since 3 staff members agree, I suppose that it is probably fine.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done with the edits and uploads.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Acrually. The mundane and Archdean would be effected since she's an angel and he can effect her
The dean can also be a demon, or something else, or just a powerful mage. It's up to the DM to decide whether it's an angel or not, so it shouldn't scale.

Well only things that we can solidly determine what they are. The dean is intentionally left ambiguous whether she's an angel or not, and left at the DM's discretion. We can't give guesswork statistics.

Awww I wanted the mundane's has to be High 1-C

I geuss so.

So most gods = 10-D, abrahamic angels and archangels = 11-D, high ranking mages = 3-D Sith 11-D magic

What would demons be

Why would high ranking mages be 11D magic again?

Demons vary way too much, they'd have go by individual feats. There are fodder demons and then there is a demon that's the size of the Abyss.

To become a Grand Master, a Cabalist must enter Atziluth (see p. 54). When they emerge, Grand Masters often possess a certain overwhelming force of personality, a kind of domi- nant presence that few lesser beings can withstand. Even arro- gant magi or ancient vampire lords have been known to fall into sullen silence at a Grand Master's glare; within the Inner Realms, only the Archangels and the most powerful eikones treat them as inferiors. As the final authorities within the Cabal, the Grand Masters hold the world in their hands. When they agree, when the Cabal itself is threatened, there may be no more powerful and dangerous force in the entire cosmos.

TBF this only applies to a veeeeery small group of mages. And I don't think a composite mage profile would work due to how varied the verse is.

Individual angels and grand masters could have profiles but they'd be basically identical.

Maybe just have a profile for the most notable angel and a profile for the most notable grand master?

Bahamut.

So enormous is he that if he raises his head, he is at eye level with the edge of the Abyss; his extended tail and trunk would span the Abyss from side to side. Although crossing the Abyss by climbing along Bahamut would seem to be the most practical method, no Cabalist survives who admits trying it.
~ Cabal​

Back