• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright. I'm making a story for this. Because I can, and some people do that. Gunvolt graduates Middle School (Fun fact, Gunvolt goes to school, essensially just not wearing his Azure Striker outfit and glasses. Basically a younger Clark Kent) and goes to U-A for High School because reasons and gets in to class 1-A because plot convinience. For the new student, they decide to do a second Hero vs Villain training thing but this time with it being one-on-one. And convinently no neuclear weapon. And, conveniently once again, Gunvolt goes up against Izuku.

GV vs 5% Izuku. Speed equalized if nessasary. Both have their standard gear. Fight takes place in an empty multi-story building. Izuku starts on the first floor while Gunvolt starts on the top floor. Both are in character and have face value knowlage of one another. Victory by any means besides death.

Gunvolt: 2

Izuku: 0

Gunvolt2
IzukuTrajedeHéroe

Perfect time,i have finished the first game

Midoriya hits him,Prevasion activates,0 damage

Gunvolt retreats and recharge his Prevasion then is full again and starts shooting until he tags izuku, he activates his flashfield and enjoys the win,not counting if he use voltaic chain for almost unavoidable chains or heal himself if deku,somehow,hits him,something he can only do if:

1: hits Gunvolt until his prevasion dissapear because he run out of EP,something impossible without being tagged while trying to do it 2: hits Gunvolt while using his flashfield,but then,Deku will be damage for the Flashfield

Deku use range attacks? Flashfield negates it,only energy attacks and explosions (only if he activates the flashfield near the explosive) bypass the Flashfield

My opinion: use Mirio,that would be ******* awesome to see

Actually Flashfield only blocks physical attacks (Not shockwaves) and Izuku has a small movement speed advantage, but a vote's a vote.

GV: 1

Deku: 0

The Smashor said:
Actually Flashfield only blocks physical attacks (Not shockwaves) and Izuku has a small movement speed advantage, but a vote's a vote.
GV: 1

Deku: 0
All bosses have energy attacks Merak: his "lazy" laser

Jota: his laser beams

Viper: Use thermal energy compressed in fire

Elise: petrification beams

Carrera: magnetism

Stratos use BUGS and that is something his Flashfield can repel,i can´t see why his Flashfield can´t stop wind

Because bugs are things that are physical. The other bosses use energy based attacks. The closest thing Gunvolt can block with flashfeild that isn't physical is blood in the second game. It's a long story.

The Smashor said:
Because bugs are things that are physical. The other bosses use energy based attacks. The closest thing Gunvolt can block with flashfeild that isn't physical is blood in the second game. It's a long story.
When i finish the second game we could talk,now ,good night

PD Air is physical

GV no difficulty. Prevasion spam (+manual recharge) gives him his complete invincibility. Then just tag and flash to finish the job

Yes, in fact, he cant prevade at all without it. However if thats the case GV will have a much more of a difficult time but he still gets the W from he because he has a more versatile moveset while Deku is limited to melee attacks and shockwaves, which GV can reduce with Septimal Sheild and heal with Galvanic Renewal

Back