• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gundam Verse

yeah the feats done in build fighters, and try are not something you can do normal calcs for. like the build burning destroying that moon would not really give anything since that moon is really tiny.

I don't what the case is for SAO, but I'm iffy on that as they are essentially data entities, which are just 10-C

I don't what the case is for SAO, but I'm iffy on that as they are essentially data entities, which are just 10-C
keep in mind Re:Rise has them fighting in the real world for most of it., and fighting thing from the real world that invade GBN. So the stuff from Divers and Re:Rise has more reason to fully scale. than build fighters and try.

It's essentially why The Matrix has High 6-C feats and Supersonic to MHS speeds instead of 10-C

Well, i'll waiting for more input about the whole Build Fighters and Fighter Try tiering but as for now i can dee why (the data entities by Emir)

Aside that, maybe for now we should do a calcs for the feats that was done in Gundam Series

I find it funny how Orga was the last mainline Gundam character left standing after the sweep of Gundam off the wiki

The zaku explosion was calced at 150 Megatons by them. they put the beam weapons at 8.9 kilotons from the beam rifle's musai class ship destruction.

double checking the episode the zaku explosion looks to have been done by the determining the hole it made in the colony. which was a lot farther away then the gundam or the other zaku.

Preach.

I've actually been planning a calculation list for Gundam for quite a while, not that it'll ever come to fruition.

I don't even like the series, tbh, I just found it really lame that we only have the weakest portion of the verse for our profiles.

Last edited:
I'll start searching around on SpaceBattles for Gundam info and see if I can compile a calc post of some sort for Gundam

Leaving this before I leave again.

Turn A: Well considering "Turn A" means "for all", media calls it "the last Gundam", and it is "civilisation ending", and traditional Gundam civilisation involves space travels (where UC has - for once - Earth Federation vs Crossbone Vanguards at Mars and CbVg vs Jupiter Empire), while I do not see immediate Tier 4 feats, I see why people are hyped and are wanking Turn A.

For the original Gundam happened at Universe Century:

Just leaving this before I get back to to work.

Also this and this.

Oh. Off topic perhaps but have we had the calc blogs for Wing Gundam Wing era and Gundam G era? E.g. Epyon slicing a colony satellite, Wing crossing earth circumference in seconds etc? Or Domon and Master Asia chopping buildings BY THEMSELVES?

Oh. Off topic perhaps but have we had the calc blogs for Wing Gundam Wing era and Gundam G era? E.g. Epyon slicing a colony satellite, Wing crossing earth circumference in seconds etc? Or Domon and Master Asia chopping buildings BY THEMSELVES?
I only remember one Low 6-B calc for gundam wing and one 6-B calc for Gundam OO

6-A only scales to the GN Buster sword I think. Whether it scales to the Gundam's physical strength, I don't think so.

Ah, then we need to get a calc of the mobile suits physical strength in each timeline, since I don't think the High 7-A Zaku explosion can scale to other timelines, and I'm not even sure if UC Mobile Suits are High 7-A either

I'd say it's best to just get an inverse square law calc of the Gundam's durability from the Zaku's explosion. As I think that's the best physical feat that the mobile suits have in the first Gundam show. Every Gundam after the RX should scale above the original

Also mobile suits from other timelines should scale purely to their own feats.

Back