• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gundam Verse

Scottycj256

He/Him
Why exactly are there no legitimate Gundam on VSBW with pages? The OG High 8-C RX-78-2 Gundam was taken off, and I can't find anything from ZZ, Zeta, 00, SEED/Destiny, Unicorn, etc.

And no I am not counting the 10-C Gunpla that are still on the VSBW, nor am I counting that one dude from Iron Blooded Orphans. Besides those two things, there is nothing on VSBW with Gundam in it. Why?

Last edited:
That is do to the fact the many of the main gundam supporters left the site, and there used to be some wing, seed, and 00 pages. But they were removed since most of the stats where backed up by no calcs.

There haven't been many users knowledgeable on Gundam let alone those who gather a big list of feats it seems.

My two cents:

Actually many mobile suit toys have some basic information about the mech itself. Just copying some information can already let us build some basic profiles. Specific feats and scalings can further apply. Just like any other verses - even easier as information can be used in calculating feat yields.

I may indefinitely build a blog and sum up some major mobile suits and MS characters. Anyone who are also interested please contact me, thanks.

when it comes to feats for UC era stuff we could try calcing the nuclear engine explosion the RX-78 tanked. since most one year war suits could at least down scale to from that. the next would likely be the explosion that they neo zeon 2 tanked in gundam narrative. which could scale to a good chunk of the CCA era suits.

when it comes to feats for UC era stuff we could try calcing the nuclear engine explosion the RX-78 tanked. since most one year war suits could at least down scale to from that. the next would likely be the explosion that they neo zeon 2 tanked in gundam narrative. which could scale to a good chunk of the CCA era suits.
Was it the Zaku explosion? O remember death battle calcing it at High 7-A, but the Gundam would not scale to the full yield of the explosion due to being pretty far from it

Was it the Zaku explosion? O remember death battle calcing it at High 7-A, but the Gundam would not scale to the full yield of the explosion due to being pretty far from it
re-watching the episode and yeah the gundam was not point blank. Also all one year war suits would scale to it. as the other zaku tanked it and at least the animation makes it out that the zaku was closer then the gundam.

My two cents:

Actually many mobile suit toys have some basic information about the mech itself. Just copying some information can already let us build some basic profiles. Specific feats and scalings can further apply. Just like any other verses - even easier as information can be used in calculating feat yields.

I may indefinitely build a blog and sum up some major mobile suits and MS characters. Anyone who are also interested please contact me, thanks.
I have around 100 gunpla if you need scans for anything

re-watching the episode and yeah the gundam was not point blank. Also all one year war suits would scale to it. as the other zaku tanked it and at least the animation makes it out that the zaku was closer then the gundam.
He stills wouldn't fully scale to that as well sadly, as they kinda need to tank the explosion point blank in order to scale

He stills wouldn't fully scale to that as well sadly, as they kinda need to tank the explosion point blank in order to scale
So do we have the source calculation steps or do we build one ourselves? Screwattack only has the final tally.

They don't have the source calc unfortunately. Looks like we'll have to make it ourselves. Tho I do think they did make a High Hypersonic calc. Lemme check

They don't have the source calc unfortunately. Looks like we'll have to make it ourselves. Tho I do think they did make a High Hypersonic calc. Lemme check
They put the normal zaku at mach 5, char's zaku at mach 15, and high balled the gundam at mach 25 with the magnetic coating. though they did not give the math for how they got mach 25.

Just have some brief glance at some scanned toy box and data book:
I think there is a reason why even data from an official book has to be disregarded at times. IMHO the data and formula do not add up, aside from the height and weight basic thing.

(I refer to the "power output" and rocket thrust data and such)

Also, just a small thing, but I feel Turn A is kinda wanked as the most powerful Gundam ever. People preach about him having tier 4 power when all I remember of it is at best High 6-A with his moonlight wings, and those wings aren't even really AP, but more technology manipulation and deconstruction. I'm pretty sure the green Unicorn would beat it in a fight.

Also, just a small thing, but I feel Turn A is kinda wanked as the most powerful Gundam ever. People preach about him having tier 4 power when all I remember of it is at best High 6-A with his moonlight wings, and those wings aren't even really AP, but more technology manipulation and deconstruction. I'm pretty sure the green Unicorn would beat it in a fight.
It converted the solar system into nanomachines didnt it?

Did it? It's been a long time since I actually watched the series, so my memory is rusty. But the most I remember is that it converted Earth back into the stone age by destroying all technology on it

Turn A: Well considering "Turn A" means "for all", media calls it "the last Gundam", and it is "civilisation ending", and traditional Gundam civilisation involves space travels (where UC has - for once - Earth Federation vs Crossbone Vanguards at Mars and CbVg vs Jupiter Empire), while I do not see immediate Tier 4 feats, I see why people are hyped and are wanking Turn A.

For the original Gundam happened at Universe Century:

Just leaving this before I get back to to work.

Also this and this.

I thought Turn A wasn't actually connected to the UC and only had references? AFAIK, the only real Gundam sequel to the UC was reconguista in G, which was kinda eh...

I didn't expect people would still be commenting on this

AND DISCUSSING SCALING IT ONCE MORE POG

I remember when the OG RX-78-2 was calced as High 8-C physically lmfao

btw does anyone have a copy of the original profile saved

Last edited:
Question: How we gonna treat Gundam Build series here? And then there is the battle louge episodes
They're already 10-C with profiles here. Tho they have performed feats greater 10-C if I remember right.

And what about the battlelogue episodes?

Well the Mobile Suits push and clash weapons against each other so the KE and lifting strength can be calculated pretty easily.
I guess so

Also just to note, I'm pretty the UC mobile suits are glass cannons as in they're weapons are usually capable of one shotting or easily destroying other mobile suits on par with them

I guess so

Also just to note, I'm pretty the UC mobile suits are glass cannons as in they're weapons are usually capable of one shotting or easily destroying other mobile suits on par with them
Some of those (beam saber and beam rifle) are giving higher attack potency than the mech physically. But also bear in mind they have armors and shields.

Not to mention their cockpits and engines are often weak spots so just like other real world organisms and vehicles attacking such areas should use less attack potency.

I guess we should lists those as weaknesses. Also every Gundam post RX 78 2 is stronger than the RX 78 2, which is the first Gundam, am I correct?

I think every Gundam post RX could scale above the Zaku explosion

Beam weapons are kinda implied to be limited dura negation as theyre heat-based weapons meant for melting rather than direct force

Heat does not negate durability; it's actually the opposite of durability negation. All force generates at least as much heat, but not all heat generates as much force

What i mean is th blades are superheated plasma designed to cut through mobile suits easier than with physical force

How about their gunpla? I mean for Build Figthers and Try

And how we treat Battlelouge episodes?
Aren't the battlelogye episodes just the same as the main ones?

Also I'm pretty sure their Gunpla are also 10-C, because they're toys. Although some like the scramble Gundam do have like tier 9 environmental destruction

Aren't the battlelogye episodes just the same as the main ones?

Also I'm pretty sure their Gunpla are also 10-C, because they're toys. Although some like the scramble Gundam do have like tier 9 environmental destruction
What do you mean by the main ones?

As for Build Fighters tier, can we use the feats that they done in the tourney like Try Burning feats?

What do you mean by the main ones?

As for Build Fighters tier, can we use the feats that they done in the tourney like Try Burning feats?
I mean like the main series. Plus, a lot of they're feats are placed in what is basically a virtual simulator. I don't think we can calc them like normal feats

Back