• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, you are also wrong GoCommitDi. How can Gumball get frozen if he has a lucky helmet? Or a magical Notebook?

GreenCyan said:
Also, you are also wrong GoCommitDi. How can Gumball get frozen if he has a lucky helmet? Or a magical Notebook?
don't drag me into this please

If gumball starts writing something down in the notebook as low 7-C ice starts coming after him, then how the heck is he gonna write something down on time to counter that? And once he gets hit, he's, well

frozen

GreenCyan said:
Gumball can also teleport out of the ice, or write, 'Everybody in the verse died'. They cannot stop that.
He can't teleport if he is frozen and underneath ice he isn't tough enough to break out of, plus he doesnt resist being frozen

a pro-hero comes in to save the day by KOing him and he gets sent to tartarus prison GG, also he would never write something like that in R1

Who cares, Gumball is a better character than Yogiri

Ok, now THAT I heavily disagree
it's true. Yogiri is a pretty bad MC from what I heard about him. Hell, if what people are saying about him as a character is correct, even Thunder McQuee is better than him

How about you stop going with what people say, will ya?

Back