• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because he's consistently knocked out by characters on his level (Which is normally negated completely by Mid regen [Somewhere Around there]), I suppose Garbage is the wrong word but it isn't as great as it initially sounds

Gumball doesn't have the remote, and he really only used it to go to the void, and even then the events of that ep were wiped out

For characters like Thanos, you need Mid High regen to come back from his deconstruction, but I don't know about if edward has the same potency of deconstruction

Also, Gumball doesn't have the remote

His standard equipment is nothing. His optional equipment includes the Remote. Gumball also currently doesn't have the Helmet. Why is it relevant? Also he also used to reverse time. It's not like whilst bloodlusted he cut suck Ed into the void or stop time or de-age.

He needs to pull it out from his hammerspace 1st AND the only way he can do anything offesnsively with it is by writing something in it, and by then eric thanoses before he can

He can blink at Eric if he comes close range. Deconstruction bypassing regen depends on Eds potency. Gumball regens.

Other options still include the Helmet which basically guarantees a win. The witches hat or whatever that gives him magic and flight.

I said that Thanos deconstruction is able to bypass regen, but we don't know how good is erics deconstruction, what does he turn them into

No not you, Emperor said that (You ninja'd me before I posted that)

If Ed finds out Gumball is more durable, then wouldn't he bypass his durability especially with him also bloodlusted here? Plus, he could protect himself from the death glare with High 8-C alchemy, which Gumball isn't strong enough to break through.

For Ed to deconstruct he needs to get close and Gumball can use death glare. He can't really protect himself and deconstruct at the same time cause he needs to be direct and grab the opponent. So it depends. Also if Gumball can just grab his hat and put it on he can win. Which I believe is faster then Ed running 30 metres to grab his opponent.

Back