• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gumball Regen downgrade

GoCommitDi said:
Also when gumball was reduced to dust, his eyeballs were still intact, and coming back from your eyes is High-mid
If he has other feats supporting Low High, then Low High should work, if not, I guess he can have High Mid

So far, he has an onscreen low-high feat involving him coming back from droplets, and a supporting onscreen high-mid, but him regenerating from his eyeballs after being reduced to dust was offscreen

Low-Godly is outlier. Unless we have more feats of Gumball and Darwin EEing themselves with no repercussions, they should be Low-High.

Like again, if they took their Low-Godly seriously, they wouldn't be afraid of threats like Tina Rex or Bobert.

I remember another episode (The Disaster) where gumball was in grave danger of being EE'd, so there's that too

GreenCyan said:
How do Spongebob characters get Mid-High but Gumball can't get Low-Godly?
Because spongebob characters are fully aware of their ability to spontaneously heal at will (Spongebob has told himself and other characters multiple times he can regenerate due to his natural sponge physiology and it's one of his main character traits, heck even Patrick knows he can regenerate if you've ever watched the episode Karate Star)

I've finished applying the changes to Gumball and Darwin's profiles, this can be closed now (and as said above, these changes shouldn't really affect any matches on gumball's profile)

GoCommitDi said:
I remember another episode (The Disaster) where gumball was in grave danger of being EE'd, so there's that too
He was in danger of being reversed in time to have never been born, which is different than eating himself.

Sir Ovens said:
Low-Godly is outlier. Unless we have more feats of Gumball and Darwin EEing themselves with no repercussions, they should be Low-High.
Like again, if they took their Low-Godly seriously, they wouldn't be afraid of threats like Tina Rex or Bobert.
Isn't it an example of toon force as it was a comedic scene? If so, its likely not an outlier.

Back