• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He still got wall level dura tho but piercing damage should do it's thing

It depends who has faster draw but I think Arthur is more in mood to kill

Mista has supernatural luck, better stamina (could withstand his own shots several times) and is far more experienced with assassination. My vote's on him.

Mista can definitely survive one or twenty shots, and he's a far better shot even without SP. His gun is also 8-C, so he can kill Joker more easily.

IIRC the shot that was used to calc his current AP, cracking Ghiaccio's visor, is not shown to be using Sex Pistols, since he mostly uses them for redirecting shots, not for powering them up, and since there's not a "9-C with Revolver", I think it's safe to say the gun is 8-C too. Might be wrong tho, either way I'm voting Mista.

Well, they can, but that doesn't mean they will. A shot in the head won't kill if it hits the sides (and there have been reports of people even surviving bullets to the head), and getting shot elsewhere can also be survivable. An 8-C bullet would likely do a lot more damage.

While Joker could kill Mista, Mista has every advantages. Excluding stats like durability and stamina, i don't even think he's more in the mood for killing: Mista is an assassin while Arthur is a mentally unstable man. The idea that Arthur never misses because he easily shots 3 normal men is flawed, especially when some of those people were taken by surprise, and when he actually failed to one shot one guy.

I'm sorry to say that, in my humble opinion, Arthur is just a street level man with a gun. Against an experimented opponent equaly equipped, he doesn't stand a chance. Being able to kill without hesitation is nice, but it won't put him on the level of professional killers.

Mista did give Carne a chance to surrender by shooting at his legs, tho.

Joker is just more merciless and goes for the kill.

Yeah, and the second Carne pulled out his stand he killed him. It's gonna be the same for Joker. Besides, he's already been in a gunfight, against four people, and look how that went.

Back