• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Growth rate

I was wondering if transcending growth rate would be immeasurable speed since it is “the percentage change of a specific variable within a specific time period” or to put it simply, I’m pretty sure it can also be defined as the transition (or movement) of time. I just maybe thought that transcending growth rate would give a character the ability to be above time periods and it’s transition/movement. Also, if I’m not wrong, growth rate is correlated with time periods so the past and present apply to it. I haven’t really gotten too deep into it but I’ve also seen formulas for it with the present and past correlated to it. So I just thought that if a character were to transcend growth rate, wouldn’t that character also be above the transition/movement of time and that character would be able to travel to any time period (forward and backward) at will. I’d like to know what you think about that. I just thought of it, so I’m not sure about it and I don’t know too much about it yet either.

Another quick question while I make this post, how would the “several parallel universes” in the Tensura cosmology be considered a 2-B structure? Cant you also consider it a 2-C structure since it can be any finite number ranging from 1-1001? It’s one world with multiple universes inside of it, but we can’t assume how much several is referring to correct?

No to the growth rate thing, it is no where near relevant to any actual Immeasurable speed feat, and we are given an explicit number of Rimuru having the power to create over tens of thousands of worlds comparable to Veldanava's own which are at least Low 2-C.

No to the growth rate thing, it is no where near relevant to any actual Immeasurable speed feat, and we are given an explicit number of Rimuru having the power to create over tens of thousands of worlds comparable to Veldanava's own which are at least Low 2-C.
So transcending the movement of time wouldn’t be considered an immeasurable speed feat?

Rimuru not able to create the tens of thousands of worlds, he is able to create THE WORLD tens of thousands of time. Basically he is able to destroy and recreate the multiverse/the world tens of thousands of time. Only one multiverse exists and it contains several parallel universes. That multiverse is what rimuru is able to destroy and recreate.

Back