• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grigori vs Rayquaza

Round 1: Base Grigori vs Base Rayquaza

Round 2: Base Grigori vs Mega Rayquaza

Battle takes place where the Arisen fought Grigori in the final battle

Rayquaza has all his naturally learned moves

Fight to a KO/incapacitation.

Alright, so:

Round 1: Rayquaza's about as destructive/durable as Grigori, and about as smart it seems, but Grigori's got a rather sizable speed advantage. Combined with his reality warping and ability to capitalize on Rayquaza's massive, glaring weakness to ice elemental attacks, he should be able to take this with perhaps a moderate degree of difficulty. The only thing that might worry Grigori is Crunch, seeing as it is a darkness-based attack and that happens to be Super Effective against Grigori, but I doubt that alone will be enough.

Round 2: Things have changed considerably. Now, Rayquaza has a good lead on Grigori in raw power and toughness, more likely than not, and can keep up if not slightly outspeed him. Grigori still has his reality warping to make things hard on Rayquaza, and may be able to inflict decent damage still if he targets Rayquaza's elemental weaknesses/hits with The Fires of Perdition, perhaps, but I'm still slightly inclined to give it to Mega Rayquayza.

So, umm, a round for each I guess?

Back