• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it depends in my perspective, If Green Goblin had his Glider he would destroy Scarecrow. On the other hand, If he did not have his Glider, Scarecrow would Dominate

well but here is the issue with that, the one time i remember him fighting he mainly used his fists or picks you up on his glider

if he does either of those things crane can just gas him

Totallynotchewbacca said:
well but here is the issue with that, the one time i remember him fighting he mainly used his fists or picks you up on his glider
if he does either of those things crane can just gas him
That is true, but if worse comes to worst he can use his Razor Bats that send a Shock of about 10,000 Volts that are Lethel but cant kill and he has hallucinogenic Gases as well.

Well Green Goblin does shoot missiles, use guns, and throw bombs. He also has a sleeping gas so I'm not sure who to choose.

Part of who would win is dependent on the fight situation. Would Goblin pull a surprise attack? Would Scarecrow be the aggressor? What's the situation at the start of the fight?

Loneliness Gundam said:
Part of who would win is dependent on the fight situation. Would Goblin pull a surprise attack? Would Scarecrow be the aggressor? What's the situation at the start of the fight?
They are in central park, they know they must fight, they fight

I don't think SBA makes situations unless if the OP makes a story I believe

I think I'm going with Goblin. He can just use his glider and keep a good distance away from Scarecrow then just use several projectIles since he has the range advantage.

SBA puts them at Goblin's max range of several hundred km. At that range, Norman literally just hops on his glider and carpet-bombs Scarecrow before the Fear Toxin even becomes a factor.

I also want everyone to bear in mind that Scarecrow's best uses of the Toxin have almost always involved preparations beforehand, which he doesn't have as an option here.

Then again, we don't have an actual calc for Goblin, so his AP should be 0.25 tons. But Scarecrow is comparable to Spoiler, who isn't much weaker than Katana. And to shorten the calc for you, If Katana is moving her hand, the calc is like 0.006 tons more than baseline, but if Katana is moving her arm (which looks more likely looking at the picture given), then the calc is more than 2x baseline. So scarecrow should be 2x baseline.

Since when do we not have a calc for Goblin? He and the other Raimiverse 8-Cs scale to the Pumpkin Bombs, which yield 423.41 kg of TNT. Almost 2x baseline as well.

Even if Goblin were straight baseline, being 2x above that is moot, seeing as Scarecrow is almost always shown relying on his Fear Toxin more than any actual physical combat. (which is so uncommon to see from him that it's actually pretty easy to forget that he's capable of fighting physically at all) It also doesn't mean Scarecrow is just going to no-sell getting blasted with a bunch of 8-C rockets, machineguns and bombs.

And Scarecrow taking a bunch of rockets to the grill is much more likely than Goblin getting dosed with Fear Toxin, or even getting hit by anything Scarecrow has. Because A) Goblin is flying on a glider, whereas Scarecrow is decidedly not very mobile compared to Raimi Trilogy Spider-Man (who Goblin went toe-to-toe with more than once), and B) Scarecrow's standard arsenal in general is really not tailored to fighting airborne enemies, especially ones with the range of motion that Goblin has when on his glider.

To make matters even worse, Goblin is wearing his trademark full-body armor. So gas guns and Toxin dipped darts are going to be less effective on him anyway.

Just in case it's not apparent, I'm going with Goblin.

Scarecrow simply doesn't have the tools to deal with an airborne opponent, much less one who's comparable to him physically and has far more combat-applicable weaponry at his disposal as well as better range to shoot from. SBA puts the two of them at a far enough distance that Goblin will have plenty of time to be on his glider before they encounter each other, and once they do clash, Norman is bringing far better mobility and much more effective weapons, as well as a larger variety of tools in general.

Willem Dafoe 8/10s this at worst.

I originally wanted to vote Scarecrow because I'm biased towards DC, but reading the thread, I think I'll vote Norman FRA.

His martial arts consists of when he can keep up with a dazed and confused Bateman, compared to a guy who mastered a Glider with a wide variety of weaponry and it doesn't make much difference.

Ionliosite said:
I originally wanted to vote Scarecrow because I'm biased towards DC, but reading the thread, I think I'll vote Norman FRA.
Also check the profiles first please, Scarecrow isn't 8C anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back