• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Green Arrow (CW arrowverse) vs Daredevil (MCU)

Arrow is stronger, has faced much more dangerous opponents, and has better gear.

I can see Matt catching an arrow just for it to blow up in his face. lol

Also, Oliver has way better resources and tech to bring with 2 days of prep.

EnoYaka said:
League of Assassins training gives Oliver the edge, didn't Murdock have problems hearing ninjas?
Only because they silenced their heartbeats, and tried not to use their swords so that they did not make any noise.

I would bet Oliver could do somethign similar, but even if he couldn't the prep gives him the advantage over murdock. Oliver has more toys and is better trained. He's delt with super soldiers and many other problems we've never seen Murdock be able to handle.

True, true. Oliver's training trumps Matt's training - his master literally gave up on him while he was still young - and trick arrows would throw Matt off. However if it ever came to H2H combat, Matt would completely rekt.

Overall, Oliver has this over Matt. 7/10

Sir Ovens said:
True, true. Oliver's training trumps Matt's training - his master literally gave up on him while he was still young - and trick arrows would throw Matt off. However if it ever came to H2H combat, Matt would completely rekt.
Overall, Oliver has this over Matt. 7/10
Why? Oliver has fought metahumans in close combat, and has way more training in melee fighing.

oliver wins thanks to equipment,

but in h2h i give it to dardevil, his durability is insane for a "normal human" and the increased senses will give him the upper hand, unfortunatly oliver wouldnt go h2h if he had prep time :/

But even so, Matt has no way of harming Oliver, making this a stomp.

I don't think it's necessarily a stomp, I think it'd be an interesting fight, but I'd give it to Arrow 3/5 times for sure.

Back