• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gravity Rush 2 feats

About a month ago, the sequel to Gravity Rush came out, and I thought that I'd compile a list of the best feats for some of the characters. So here we go (Big spoiler warning):

Where to begin? Well, the first major feat involves Kat and Raven fighting the Lost City, which as the name implies, is an entire city that has possessed by Nevi. This thing completely blows the Sea Anemone out of the water with its destructive capabilities, destroying a large section of Lei Havina, and being large enough to potentially destroy an entire city, or at least a town. Kat and Raven do not destroy the whole thing, but they do put it out of commission.

Later in the game, Kat, Raven, Yunica, and Permet fight the mutated form of Kali Angel. I don't know how to measure this monstrocity, and frankly, I don't want to. So onto the next thing; Elektricitie. This being, or whatever it is, according to Cai, has infinite power. I don't know if this is necessarily true or not, but it remained undefeated by Yunica, Permet, Raven and even Kat until the creator Cyanea decided to interfere and help Kat out, which implies that Elektricitie has power approaching or comparable to a Creator. Considering that all four characters stated earlier were able to survive Elektricitie's attacks, they probably have quite a bit of durability. How much? I'd approximate at least town or city level, considering that Elektricitie was going to destroy all of Hekseville. There can also be some speed feats, considering that Elektricitie could emit lightning, which Kat is able to dodge. This lightning shows no evidence of not being real, seeing how Elektricitie itself shows many similar characteristics to real lightning.

And finally, there is the final boss of the game, and potentially most powerful force in the verse, The Destructive Force, also referred to as The Darkness. Apparently, it is some kind of Omnipresent/Imcomprehensible evil. It rises from the bottom of the World Pillar, engulfing and destroying everything in its path, presumably with no limit. At the very end of the game, after Elektricitie falls, it takes physical form by possessing Cai's guardian. Kat engages it, with some temporary help from Cecie (as Durga Angel), and somehow defeated it, by fusing with both Dusty and Kusi to destroy it once and for all.

And finally, it is revealed that Syd is actually Alias and can control the Nevi. That means that Syd can get anything that any of the strongest Nevi get. The strongest known Nevi, Nushi, gave Kat and Raven a good run for their money back in the first game before finally being destroyed by Yunica.

In a nutshell:

Kat - Destroyed some of the Lost City. Defeated Mutated Kali Angel with help from Raven, Yunica, and Permet. Took hits from and dodged attacks from Elektricitie, and with Cyanea's help, defeated it. Defeated The Destructive Force by fusing with Dusty and Kusi.

Raven - Kat's equal when no outside help is involved (other than Kusi). Destroyed some of the Lost City. Fought on par with Elektricitie for a while before being defeated.

Yunica and Permet - Can fight on par with Kat and Raven for a while. Fought alongside Raven against Elektricitie before being defeated.

Kali Angel - Can fight on par with Kat and Raven for while, and temporarily defeated them with Durga's help.

Cecie/Durga Angel - Shown to be equal, if not stronger than Kali. Fought on par with Kat, Raven, Yunica, and Permet. Temporarily froze The Destructive Force.

Syd - Can control the Nevi.

Elektricitie - According to Cai, has infinite power. Came close to destroying all of Hekseville. Shows characteristics similar to lightning.

The Destructive Force - Supposedly powerful enough to engulf and destroy the entire world. After taking physical form, destroyed the Bismalia with little effort.

Gade, Cyanea, and Bit - Created the world of Gravity Rush, effectively being the verse's gods.

I hope that this can help out with the Gravity Rush section of the Wiki.

So what tiers do you say these feats should upgrade Kat too

Also we need more Gravity Rush pages, we only have Kat

Destroying the Lost City's arms and its Reactor Core - Likely somewhere around Town or City level, as A) The Lost City is literally a city by itself, and B) The Lost City was shown to be able to destroy entire islands from Lei Havina, and according to Raven, capable of destroying the whole of Jirga Para Lhao.

Defeating Mutated Kali - Unknown, but this fight shows that Raven, Yunica, and Permet can scale to base Kat.

Defeating Elektricitie - At least City Level, due to Elektricitie being more than capable of destroying Hekseville. However, according to Cai, Elektricitie has infinite power, which is why I listed it as At Least.

Defeating The Destructive Force/The Darkness - Probably Unknown. The Destructive Force is described by Bit as "Darkness. Void. Fear. Despair. The End. The Destructive Force that will return the world to nothing". It is supposedly able to consume the entire world. Not only did Kat defeat its physical form, but she also permenately defeated it by becoming a singularity and absorbing it. Somehow, she survived this (granted, it took a year for her to regain physical form, but still). Considering that the world of Gravity Rush consists of Hekseville, Jirga Para Lhao, everything from the top to the bottom of the World Pillar, and presumably even more beyond, that would probably be at least country or continent.

I suppose that City level may be reasonable, but I would prefer more community input.

I suppose that "At least Town level" or "Possibly City level" might be in order.

If you plan on listing the Destructive Force feat, list it as a separate key (probably something along the lines of Griffon/Griffin mode).

Just to avoid any potential misunderstandings, I am not personally going to create or modify any profiles.

I won't personally make these changes myself either, because I'm afraid I'll butcher the information.

Back