• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gravity Beetle vs Boomer Kuwanger: Battle of the Brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayyyyyyyyyy my ideaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Uh... Let's see... Gravity Beetle has a greater Power Level (RP points), so I'd say he's higher in terms of scaling. Ik both would scale to the same thing, but like... it's safe to say GB's stronger. Ofc, that's countered by Boomer Kuwanger being faster due to higher speed rating (RP point) and his Boomerang Cutter being sharp enough to cut Mavericks' body features that are as strong if not stronger than GB. Albeit GB could just end BK if he just uses a charged Gravity Well to end it.

So... Hmm... This is actually kind of interesting.

I'm personally leaning towards Gravity Beetle since he's aware that his brother is faster than him and has a really good weapon but he could just use Gravity Well as a shield to prevent himself from getting hit by it as well as using it as a weapon as well.

I'm personally leaning towards Gravity Beetle since he's aware that his brother is faster than him and has a really good weapon but he could just use Gravity Well as a shield to prevent himself from getting hit by it as well as using it as a weapon as well.
I mean... he hasn't been shown to do that in the games, even if it's something that should be in his mental capacity to do. So I feel like it shouldn't be, you know, leaned on for win-cons. BK's also aware of GB's gravity manipulation so he COULD just teleport behind him and cut his head off or something. But just like with the GB shit you brought up, he hasn't been shown to do that even if it's reasonably in his mental capacity. So... idk 🤷‍♂️

I mean... he hasn't been shown to do that in the games, even if it's something that should be in his mental capacity to do. So I feel like it shouldn't be, you know, leaned on for win-cons. BK's also aware of GB's gravity manipulation so he COULD just teleport behind him and cut his head off or something. But just like with the GB shit you brought up, he hasn't been shown to do that even if it's reasonably in his mental capacity. So... idk 🤷‍♂️
I'll say this much, Gravity Beetle fought a more experienced and skilled version of X than Boomer Kuwanger did as well as has more experience than his brother in general since he did live and fight for longer, even if it wasn't by much.

In character, neither one is going to kill each other. Maybe a sparring match, but that's it.

However, I will be leaning towards GB since he can hold his own against a more experienced Mega Man X in terms of fighting strats and skill. Since by this time, X has moved up the rankings in the Maverick Hunters being easily comparable to Zero of all characters. Whom he has fought against in X2 in a certain boss scenario. GB also having a much more "determined" personality when fighting compared to BK's curious and playful personality when it comes to studying and learning his opponents far more than necessary which led to his downfall.

Again: neither one will kill each other in-character for obvious reasons that needs not to be said. But I think GB will come out winning. With some difficulty ofc.

Yes… That’s better for arguments…

Anyways, yeah. I agree that GB has the better chances between the two. I just think it’s closer than it may seem. Big bro beats little bro in a friendly sparring match!

EDIT: APPARENTLY GB IS THE YOUNGER BROTHER LMAOOOOOO

Last edited:
EDIT: APPARENTLY GB IS THE YOUNGER BROTHER LMAOOOOOO
Really? That's awesome!

In a story perspective, it makes a lot of since if you had an older siblings you looked up to and tried following in their footsteps to improve yourself and impress your family. Only for your family being taken from you so you go on a blind revenge plot to take on the aggressor.

No virus needed. Just plain determination and brotherly love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back