• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grandmother Raven v.s Khorne (Great match here I guess...) 9-1

Zenkaibattery1 said:
The Titanic Lullaby is a song, that while, it can't affect mortals, it can affect gods stronger than Bartleby himself. It's a song that originally put the titans into an eternal sleep, and it was stated the song could also work on Grandfather Spider. The Player could use it on a character possibly 2 infinites stronger than him albiet with prep time

tl;dr

It's a song that puts the opponent into an eternal sleep, even those that don't require it and have infinite stamina; works on type 5 acasual conceptual beings

Edit: It's likely derived from The Song of Creation which a power that likely is from The Creator himself
Well, there's a thread about it now, so we can discuss this there.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
@Ben

It's not hard. The primary schools of magic are easy to explain as they are simple elemental manipulation+Life and death. Shadow Magic isn't hard either since WoG and in-game they explain what shadow Magic does numerous times over to the point it gets annoying. Then after that there's just enchantment spells, Aura spells and polymorph spells and non-magic abilities. I'll make a massive blog when I'm done with everything irl
I was talking more in regards to how specific spells would actually work against other things, such as Weakness or Tower Shield. Both of them are used to subtract damage, however, Tower Shield (and all other shield spells) will be removed after the first bit of damage is dealt. It's a common strategy in PVP and sometimes even PVE to counter Tower Shields through spells such as Minotaur or Orthrus (both spells that hit twice during their summons) since Tower Shield will only affect the first hit unless the opponent has multiple Tower Shields cast onto them.

Despite this, there are also instances where spells look as though they should hit multiple times, but in actuality only deal damage one time, such as Locust Swarm, which does exactly what you think it would. How would we know when the Tower Shield should break outside of the game?

Similarly, there's Weakness, which weakens (hence the name) the target's attack spell in and of itself. If Weakness or a spell similar to it were cast right as a Minotaur were cast, then said spell would affect both of the hits being dealt on the opponent. How could we determine what counts as being part of the same attack?

If you don't mind, let me know when you're making that blog. I have some ideas on what to include, such as certain spells which I have yet to see mentioned on this wiki which could prove extremely useful in combat *cough* Bad Juju *cough* Efreet

Back