• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grand star ability.

Uh I had made a post about this awhile ago and it wasnt showing up for some reason.

Basically it's Something I noticed in SMG 2 during all the bowser boss fight encounters, when ever Mario enters through one if bowsers giant doors that their is nothing behind it, and when Mario enters in the door to the boss fight the door is nowhere to be seen, basically what I'm saying is, what if the door leads Mario to a whole new dimension that bowser created with the grand stars power, its been stated that the grand star can infact create universes.In the final boss fight with bowser, he summons a giant blackhole and there both Mario and bowser fight inside of it (Its also been stated in the SMG guide book that a blackhole was created by some of the Grandstars power and was enough to threaten the fabric of the universe) upon being defeated the BlackHole complete collapses out of existence along with the dimension Mario was fighting in.

Also the grand star was able to return after the BlackHole completely Collapse.

Back