• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delete

This... means nothing... all this means is that substance 128 is actually becoming known by people. You can't just assume that Willow herself can use it against Rosa just because people know Substance 128 exist.

Also, 2 gun users are fighting. In what world are they going to come into physical contact?

I have a odd question but: How long does it take for Rosa to pull our guns and/or is it in her hand straight away?
^I would mention that the fact that Rosa can tank attacks by Goats who had a force of a train meaning she can likely survive a shot from Willow.
Shooting twice is possible

Willow Wolf does not also immediately shoot in character, she rarely ever actually shoots. Stop using this argument.

So, she rarely shoots, and when she does shoot, she doesn't always go for the kill? Sounds like Rosa wins still.

There are arguments, but it's like Rosa wins 7/10 times and Willow wins 3/10. That would mean Rosa would win anyway.

Even if Willow and Rosa shot at the same time, Rosa will tank the shot while Willow will die (which from what I see Rosa seems to be the one the most likely to shot fisrt) and the Substance 128 is non-argument for reasons mentioned by Axxtentacle
Rosa is still the more likely to won

So you're saying Willow CAN, in fact, dodge a bullet with Athletic Human level speed being the equalization point...?

If you think there's an "if" that means you think it's possible. If you don't think it's possible, that means there's no "if".

Rosa has Above Average intelligence while Willow Wolf has Genius intelligence which would make dodging a bullet more possible also Rosa's speed is Superhuman

What if Rosa decides she doesn't have time for this because she has a date in 5 minutes, so she goes for Blue directly?

Edit: Also, wtf has intelligence to do with one's ability to dodge bullets?

She isn't aware she can use Blue Truths, apparently. She just does instinctively sometimes.

Rosa has Above Average intelligence while Willow Wolf has Genius intelligence which would make dodging a bullet more possible
No. Also, Willow Wolf's Genius intelligence is justified by something that justifies above average. .-.

She isn't aware she can use Blue Truths, apparently. She just does instinctively sometimes.
Wut?! Truths are abilities granted by the Witch side, to use them you need to be aware of their existence. It's literally impossible for Rosa to use Blue Truth without her knowing of its existence. And IIRC, in ep8 Battler granted every human this ability because of him being the GM, which is why Rosa has it in her P&A section.

Being OOC for her =/= her not knowing of Truths.

I didn't said it's in character for her to use it, just that she should know of it. Like, even in the Battle for the Golden Land, Rosa (Witch Domain Rosa, btw, not human Rosa like here) mostly resorts to her gun (tho at that point those guns are almost as effective as Truths. . . cause Umineko).

I don't think you do. The "guns =< Truths" part was in relation to Rosa's 2nd key, not the one in this match. I've even specified "Witch Domain Rosa, btw, not human Rosa like here".

Wut?! Truths are abilities granted by the Witch side, to use them you need to be aware of their existence. It's literally impossible for Rosa to use Blue Truth without her knowing of its existence. And IIRC, in ep8 Battler granted every human this ability because of him being the GM, which is why Rosa has it in her P&A section.

Being OOC for her =/= her not knowing of Truths.
Oh, ok then. Guess I was wrong. I was going off something Lord said earlier.

Willow's "Acrobatics" is the condition one. The one that got axed months ago, because it's not acrobatics to just make long jumps.

Yes, Stealth Mastery is a viable option, that's literally why I said Willow wins 3/10 times, and Rosa wins 7/10 times, because Rosa has more wincons, and more likely wincons.

Hiding where? They are fighting in the middle of the Rokkenjima's garden, the only thing there are rows of roses, which I don't think are that good for stealth...

Back