• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delete

She technically has the speed advantage without the =, especially as she should be supersonic (scaling from the Goats, her page is kinda wrong on Rosa's speed xD)...

This is technically a stomp using people's logic due to Acrobatics and Stealth Mastery not being options, Willow Wolf technically can't dodge Rosa's bullets and will die instantly if they touch her, Willow's bullets won't take out Rosa fast enough as Rosa is too durable, and Substance 128's effects being too vague and unclear at the moment

This is technically a stomp using people's logic due to Acrobatics and Stealth Mastery not being options, Willow Wolf technically can't dodge Rosa's bullets and will die instantly if they touch her, Willow's bullets won't take out Rosa fast enough as Rosa is too durable, and Substance 128's effects being too vague and unclear at the moment
Of course you say it's a stomp once your character loses. OF COURSE YOU DO. Bias.

You didn't prove it was. You proved nothing. You claimed a stomp after your character lost, showing your very blatant bias, then asked me to disprove your baseless claim. Burden of proof fallacy.

You didn't prove literally anything, and you told me to disprove your claim. That's a burden of proof fallacy. Either DEFINITIVELY PROVE that it's a stomp, or concede and let your favorite verse get a loss for once.

Let's just get a staff member to add this battle and close the thread. Ican't hasn't proven anything, and suddenly flipped from saying his character won to that his character gets stomped once his character is accepted to lose more often than not.

You didn't prove literally anything, and you told me to disprove your claim. That's a burden of proof fallacy.
This being a stomp is a negative and you need to prove this isn't a stomp which is a positive. I can accuse you of a fallacy if I wanted to.
Either DEFINITIVELY PROVE that it's a stomp, or concede and let your favorite verse get a loss for once.
Junko moment also if you knew anything about me you would know that Piggy is far from my favorite verse at the moment
Ovy7 the Umineko expert even explained how Rosa vs Willow is still debatable smh
Ovy7 appears to have not looked at everything
Let's just get a staff member to add this battle and close the thread. Ican't hasn't proven anything, and suddenly flipped from saying his character won to that his character gets stomped once his character is accepted to lose more often than not.
Have you heard of trying to understand a fight would go, mate?

Just show the proof that is not a Stomp if it exists
Hiding where? They are fighting in the middle of the Rokkenjima's garden, the only thing there are rows of roses, which I don't think are that good for stealth...
As you can see here stealth is not a option

Acrobatics is outdated so it should be removed

This is a who shoots first deal so intelligence won't matter

Dodging has been denied as a option

There is nothing Willow can do

Just show the proof that is not a Stomp if it exists

As you can see here stealth is not a option

Acrobatics is outdated so it should be removed

This is a who shoots first deal so intelligence won't matter

Dodging has been denied as a option

There is nothing Willow can do
Transmutation and Virus Manipulation are a no-go due to not being in-character enough

Rosa could speed blitz if it weren't for speed being equalized

Please explain how this is not a stomp as this looks like a very good example of one

Ok. Like you said, she has genius intelligence, right? Somehow, that gives her a wincon. Also, the reason she has stealth mastery is for literally sneaking up on someone in an open area. Or, she just shoots first, which you argued.

Ok. Like you said, she has genius intelligence, right? Somehow, that gives her a wincon. Also, the reason she has stealth mastery is for literally sneaking up on someone in an open area. Or, she just shoots first, which you argued.
Never claimed Genius intelligence or stealth mastery were wincons, notice the question marks. I no longer think Willow can shoot first and even if that happens Rosa is still alive.

They start 10 meters away facing each other and both have a gun and are willing to kill their opponent. I don't think either of them has any reason to talk first in character. Willow's other abilities (which may not even be legal here from what I've read) are almost certainly going to be completely irrelevant, given they're 10 meters from each other and have guns, so they're both likely to just immediately take aim and shoot.

According to what I've read, Rosa's higher AP and Durability means she is likely to survive being shot once, while Willow is much less likely to survive even a single hit from Rosa's reportedly more powerful gun. Neither of them is very likely to miss given the short distance.

For the reasons above, I vote Rosa.

They start 10 meters away facing each other and both have a gun and are willing to kill their opponent. I don't think either of them has any reason to talk first in character. Willow's other abilities (which may not even be legal here from what I've read) are almost certainly going to be completely irrelevant, given they're 10 meters from each other and have guns, so they're both likely to just immediately take aim and shoot.

According to what I've read, Rosa's higher AP and Durability means she is likely to survive being shot once, while Willow is much less likely to survive even a single hit from Rosa's reportedly more powerful gun. Neither of them is very likely to miss given the short distance.

For the reasons above, I vote Rosa.
Agreed with jaften, I vote rosa FRA

Back