• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Monster vs. Monster Girl (Chelshia vs. Susan Murphy)

Jackythejack

They/Them
Speed is equalized you get that much already both are 8-C yeah yeah and fight takes place right outside an abandoned factory. Not much else to really say here, honestly, who wins?

Chelshia: 8

Susan Murphy:

I think Susan's sheer size gives her an advantage here. Chelshia has range but I doubt she will be able to get to range at speed equalised. Therefore Chelshia will have to get in close and that works more in favour for Susan when she's also incredibly skilled at fighting. Chelshia's unpredictability gets countered by Susan's improvising skills. In a very close fight, Susan's size I think just gets her over the line.

@Jack if you wanna argue against that it's fine, I do value your input on Khimera matches

Chelshia has fought opponents that are a heck of a lot bigger than her though, the Chibeara being the main example. With speed amplification she can also just...dash away. She'd do that if she thinks she needs to make a quick get away, and she can dash and charge up ranger weaponry at the same time.

Has susan really showed that much skill at fighting, by the way? I don't remember much of the movies but I don't remember her showing off good skills...or really improvisation. Perhaps I need to watch it again but her weaknesses even say she has poor combat experience.

As laughable as this is too say.... Speed amps may be countered by Susan's... (lol).... skating skills.

How big is the Chibeara? Susan is close to a skyscraper in height.

Her skill is more based of her improv skills. For example take Joseph Joestar (not comparing plus JoJo would murder her) it's more based of reading a situation and making something up on the fly which helped against the giant robot which was quite skilled

If it takes place in an abandoned factory she doesn't have much to skate with, though. She only can do it with cars because of how massive she is.

Also she's like fifty feet tall which is nowhere near skyscraper height, but That's nitpicking so I'll say whatever. Chibeara is likely sixteen feet tall or so. He dwarfs the average building and is like three times taller than Chelshia.

Okay but improvisation can only take her so far. What was the greatest thing she's done on the fly? Like I said I really can't remember much besides maybe the car skating thing like before. I really don't see how that can equate to what Chelshia has fought.

What? Only 50 feet?

I may do a revision because that seems very off. Plus while I'm on your side now jack I will say you did say in the OP outside an abandoned building not in and yeah she actually has done some really solid feats on the fly but no real need to go there now

I mean

Yeah I really don't think Susan has anything going for her

Monster Girl FRA

That one girl who's a monster beats that one monster who's a girl FRA.

Back