• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Kabuto Yakushi vs Ōnoki

Kabuto Yakushi VS Ōnoki

• Fight Location: Fourth Shinobi World War
  • Starting Distance: 15 Meters
  • Equalized speed
  • Both in character
  • Dragon Sage Mode Kabuto will be used
  • Edo Tensei restricted
Kabuto: 7 (@Mattheus198, @Kin201, @Popted2, @UchihaSlayer96, @Sonicflare9, @LordGriffin1000, @ShadowChild'sReaper)
Ōnoki: 2 (@Shadowbokunohero, @GokuSparkle)
Inconclusive:

latest
latest

Last edited:
Kabuto takes this quite handily.

Onoki's only real win cons are flight and Jinton. They're powerful abilities, for sure, but I don't think they're enough to neutralize Kabuto's win cons.

Kabuto's Sage Mode offers him the luxury of enhanced senses and speed, which allowed him to comfortably dodge Sasuke's Susano'o arrows. I think SM's sensory capabilities will help him dodge Jinton if need be.
Kabuto also holds a massive advantage in CQC thanks to SM and his use of the chakra scalpel.

His ability to liquify his body, regenerate, use snake clones, and use Orochimaru's Substitution Jutsu will also allow him to dodge what would otherwise be a fatal situation at the last second.

His genjutsu prowess is also a massive win condition that Onoki pretty much has no answer to, so that's probably his most decisive win condition.

Obviously, if he summons any of the broken Edo Tensei he has access to (such as Itachi, Nagato, Muu, 3rd Raikage, etc), this simply becomes a massive stomp in all honesty.

Ohnoki wins rather easily if Kabuto isn’t allowed his Edo’s, flight makes most of Kabuto’s mid-range attacks nigh useless. If Kabuto grounds him then he could garner a win, but not easily.

Ohnoki wins rather easily if Kabuto isn’t allowed his Edo’s, flight makes most of Kabuto’s mid-range attacks nigh useless. If Kabuto grounds him then he could garner a win, but not easily.
If Kabuto is allowed Edo’s, he spites, no diff. Deidara takes away the flight advantage completely, Kabuto isn’t an idiot, He more than likely knows about Jinton.

Oh boy. Anybody remember this?
Would atomic dismantling jutsu work on Naruto? - Quora

The particle style big enough to instantly envelop 25 susanoos, and making them look tiny? Yeah Kabuto could avoid the laser jinton, but there's no way he's gonna avoid that, which Ohnoki will eventually resort to when he sees his others tactics aren't working.

I'm actually not sure considering that they don't really exceed Kabuto's Tier unless Madara whips out the Perfect Susano'o.
The 3rd Raikage. Also it doesn't even need to be restricted. In an SBA battle edos are restricted as they required prep time and a sacrifice, whereas SBA is no prep time.

The particle style big enough to instantly envelop 25 susanoos, and making them look tiny? Yeah Kabuto could avoid the laser jinton, but there's no way he's gonna avoid that, which Ohnoki will eventually resort to when he sees his others tactics aren't working.
This was only achieved with Tsunade giving him chakra and amping him. He's never produced a Jinton this massive on his own.

Voting Onoki.
His flight ability also Nullifies most of Kabuto's hax besides his Precog, which isn't going to save him from AOE attacks.

Onoki has superior range, Mobility,AOE and the hax to negate durability aswell.

Voting Onoki?

he was planning on blow up turtle island.
I honestly have a few issues with this statement.
First of all, it's kind of vague. Was he going to create a Jinton so large that it'd engulf and erase all of Turtle Island? We were never told that, exactly. Also the fact that his biggest ever on-screen Jinton against the 25 Susano'o (which was a very serious Jinton that exerted him quite a bit, and was aided by Tsunade) was not nearly as big as turtle island kinda puts that idea into question for me. He struggled to perform that Jinton, but would be able to casually destroy all of Turtle Island as collateral damage? I personally don't buy it tbh.
Secondly, even if we assume that he can perform Jintons that big, it's entirely possible that was simply a choice made in response to who his opponent was at the time. Deidara can fly and cover vast distances very quickly, so it makes sense why Onoki would want to pull out a large AOE Jinton against him right off the bat, if he can. Kabuto doesn't really fulfill that same requirement as he's mostly a grounded opponent. This would explain why Onoki doesn't really normally go for massive Jintons 99% of the time. It's simply not his in-character starting move.
Thirdly.......... uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I forgot my 3rd point lmao.

Voting Onoki.
His flight ability also Nullifies most of Kabuto's hax besides his Precog, which isn't going to save him from AOE attacks.

Onoki has superior range, Mobility,AOE and the hax to negate durability aswell.
Kabuto is aware of all of this, due to his knowledge of Muu's nearly identical power set. Onoki, on the other hand, knows next to nothing about Kabuto. Onoki usually gets within a few meters of his opponents before firing the cube or laser-like Jinton. He won't fly up a few kilometers away and try to snipe him, it's simply not in character. Plus, the starting distance is 15 meters anyway.
Kabuto will be able to outmaneuver Onoki long enough to use one of his genjutsu and end the fight. He can also summon huge snakes to distract Onoki and give himself openings.

First of all, it's kind of vague. Was he going to create a Jinton so large that it'd engulf and erase all of Turtle Island? We were never told that, exactly. Also the fact that his biggest ever on-screen Jinton against the 25 Susano'o (which was a very serious Jinton that exerted him quite a bit, and was aided by Tsunade) was not nearly as big as turtle island kinda puts that idea into question for me. He struggled to perform that Jinton, but would be able to casually destroy all of Turtle Island as collateral damage? I personally don't buy it tbh.
The Onoki that fought Madara was not in the best shape, prior to the fight he had been rickrolled by edo madara and his second Meteoir.
Secondly, even if we assume that he can perform Jintons that big, it's entirely possible that was simply a choice made in response to who his opponent was at the time. Deidara can fly and cover vast distances very quickly, so it makes sense why Onoki would want to pull out a large AOE Jinton against him right off the bat, if he can. Kabuto doesn't really fulfill that same requirement as he's mostly a grounded opponent. This would explain why Onoki doesn't really normally go for massive Jintons 99%
Onoki will Pull an AOE if Kabuto keeps avoiding his attacks. also Onoki can create massive Particle cubes right infront of him near instantly as seen in Boruto. it's entirely possible Kabuto gets AOE by a Particle style cube before he gets a chance to do anything.

The Onoki that fought Madara was not in the best shape, prior to the fight he had been rickrolled by edo madara and his second Meteoir.
He was healed by Tsunade, and was directly given chakra by her when he performed the feat against the 25 Susano'o.
Onoki will Pull an AOE if Kabuto keeps avoiding his attacks. also Onoki can create massive Particle cubes right infront of him near instantly as seen in Boruto. it's entirely possible Kabuto gets AOE by a Particle style cube before he gets a chance to do anything.
Again, Kabuto knows that. Why would he keep avoiding him indefinitely, when he can just end the fight nigh-instantly with genjutsu? He is a genius after all. A genius with prior knowledge of all of Onoki's abilities.
He's known to alter his tactics specifically to deal with specific opponents' abilities as we've seen in the Tsunade and Sasuke/Itachi fights. He's not going to waste time on a pointless strategy, and he won't ignore an ability he has that'll give him an edge (like so many Naruto characters tend to do thanks to PIS).

This was only achieved with Tsunade giving him chakra and amping him. He's never produced a Jinton this massive on his own.
That was when he was already majorly drained from fighting Muu, Gengetsu, catching a meteor, and fighting an extended battle against Madara. Why would he know the jutsu if he can't do it on his own? Even if his own boundary dismantling jutsu is smaller, it's still probably too large for Kabuto to escape.
Voting Onoki?
yes
Secondly, even if we assume that he can perform Jintons that big, it's entirely possible that was simply a choice made in response to who his opponent was at the time. Deidara can fly and cover vast distances very quickly, so it makes sense why Onoki would want to pull out a large AOE Jinton against him right off the bat, if he can. Kabuto doesn't really fulfill that same requirement as he's mostly a grounded opponent. This would explain why Onoki doesn't really normally go for massive Jintons 99% of the time. It's simply not his in-character starting move.
Thirdly.......... uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I forgot my 3rd point lmao.

Kabuto is aware of all of this, due to his knowledge of Muu's nearly identical power set. Onoki, on the other hand, knows next to nothing about Kabuto. Onoki usually gets within a few meters of his opponents before firing the cube or laser-like Jinton. He won't fly up a few kilometers away and try to snipe him, it's simply not in character. Plus, the starting distance is 15 meters anyway.
Kabuto will be able to outmaneuver Onoki long enough to use one of his genjutsu and end the fight. He can also summon huge snakes to distract Onoki and give himself openings.
Again that was a heavily drained Ohnoki. Besides, are you use it's way smaller than turtle island? It was as big as the meteor that engulfed the sky.

Yeah, his response to Kabuto avoiding and regening everything will be PSBDJ. And

Does he know it or did he just set the command to fight and kill? We know he knows particle style as he tried it but him not knowing his half version couldn't use particle style casts doubt on Kabuto knowing everything about him. And him being a few meters away doesn't matter as he can fly away easily.

If Kabuto starts a genjutsu, Ohnoki will know it's serious and go for a finisher.
He was healed by Tsunade, and was directly given chakra by her when he performed the feat against the 25 Susano'o.

Again, Kabuto knows that. Why would he keep avoiding him indefinitely, when he can just end the fight nigh-instantly with genjutsu? He is a genius after all. A genius with prior knowledge of all of Onoki's abilities.
He's known to alter his tactics specifically to deal with specific opponents' abilities as we've seen in the Tsunade and Sasuke/Itachi fights. He's not going to waste time on a pointless strategy, and he won't ignore an ability he has that'll give him an edge (like so many Naruto characters tend to do thanks to PIS).
the two factors neutralize each other

Who says he can avoid it in the first place? And it's not as quick as you say. At least, definitely not as fast as Ohnoki can use particel style.

U know no one has given an answer yet to how Kabuto will deal with boundary dismantling jutsu.
Kabuto takes this quite handily.

Onoki's only real win cons are flight and Jinton. They're powerful abilities, for sure, but I don't think they're enough to neutralize Kabuto's win cons.

Kabuto's Sage Mode offers him the luxury of enhanced senses and speed, which allowed him to comfortably dodge Sasuke's Susano'o arrows. I think SM's sensory capabilities will help him dodge Jinton if need be.
Kabuto also holds a massive advantage in CQC thanks to SM and his use of the chakra scalpel.

His ability to liquify his body, regenerate, use snake clones, and use Orochimaru's Substitution Jutsu will also allow him to dodge what would otherwise be a fatal situation at the last second.

His genjutsu prowess is also a massive win condition that Onoki pretty much has no answer to, so that's probably his most decisive win condition.

Obviously, if he summons any of the broken Edo Tensei he has access to (such as Itachi, Nagato, Muu, 3rd Raikage, etc), this simply becomes a massive stomp in all honesty.
If that's a good answer, it's something else.

That's not an answer to how he'll deal with the kilometers large jinton.

I'll vote Kabuto FRA.

Onoki has flight and could reach a point were Kabuto can't reach him + a insta kill move with good range but a Jinton that massive is not likely gonna be used right off the bat meanwhile Kabuto has versatility on his side and with Sage Mode senses he should be able to dodge small scale Jinton's and that jutsu he used that sends out the blinding light and sound mess with Onoki unless he has sensory abilities to counter this.

Just to point out, if Onoki flies too far away it would take too much time for the Jinton to reach Kabuto so he could escape the area but that depends on the distance.

Back