• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace)Is that even possible? A Umineko vs Dragon Ball match!

I can see now a spree of matches with Rosa just so people could say their character beats an Umineko character lol

Bulma be like:

tenor.gif

Steam sprites (well, they are actually the Pachinko sprites) made Battler look like the antagonist of a NTR hentai lmao.

If they're limited to 9-C equipment shouldn't Rosa outskill by a significant margin?

Bulma is implied to have knowledge of guns but no indication of combat-related skill or intelligence, meanwhile Rosa is skilled enough with a gun and a pen to kill multiple enemies physically more powerful than her.

Wait I want to know where did piece Rosa use Blue truth, I do not recall her use it at all. Also I can still agrue for her using the Blue Truth be out of character

Really? I think it was stated that truths do not exist in the Human World or something like that. I maybe not remember stuff correctly. Anyway if it is only a ability it is asume for her to have and She Nevers shown to use then It is like I Said above out of character for her (and she herself appearntly isn't aware of that ability at fisrt place) so the outcome may not change even after that addition

It is indeed out of character.

Won't stop her from outskilling Bulma with incredible ease. Like, seriously, what are the arguments for Bulma in this scenario?

Really? I think it was stated that truths do not exist in the Human World or something like that. I maybe not remember stuff correctly. Anyway if it is only a ability it is asume for her to have and She Nevers shown to use then It is like I Said above out of character for her (and she herself appearntly isn't aware of that ability at fisrt place) so the outcome may not change even after that addition
Yes, they do not exist. No truth exists there, Red and Blue Truth are rules in the game against the GM.
For example, when Erika "lost" the Detective Authority, she as a piece had to use Duct Tape to elevate her argument in the meta-world to Red Truth.

in hindsight bulma winning against her because she has genius intellect was a really dumb argument

It is.

Rosa outskills and the only equipment Bulma has is guns. If her capsules aren't specified to contain anything else, then they shouldn't be assumed to.

I'll also give it to Bulma by having superior intelligence and having capsules as standard equipment, which can into all kind of objects and are very versatile
There was also that argument from Gilad but I think you had debunked that too
RIP Grace

Back