• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE!!!)Groudon VS Diablo (Primal Rage)

Hellbeast1 said:
@Azzy firstly I'd have to ask if the novel is canon.
Secondly that seems more like a type of Immortality rather then regen as listed on the profile
There is zero defined "canon". There is a single widely released game, a sequel that was mostly finished but never got a wide release (still playable in a single arcade, I think), and an officially licensed novel that covers what the second game was going to be about and introduces the characters it was going to bring in. Not counting toys, these are pretty much the only three Primal Rage things that exist. The novel's about as canon as any of the other several things out there for PR.

The Regenerationn is being able to regenerate the wounds they inflict on each other, but yes it's the immortality which keeps them alive. The combined effect is about the same, but as I said I'd need to pull up the specific scenes.

1. Strangely the mind hax from Primal Rage Diablo is not that strong.

2. Legendary Pokémon are considered gods in their own verse. And Regenerationn from the Diablo is questionable.

3. Groudon does not have very crazy hax to end Diablo in a second. But it is more likely to wear Diablo down than the other way around.

Groudon for the reasons above-mentioned and for my reasons.

Jasonsith said:
Legendary Pokémon are considered gods in their own verse. And Regenerationn from the Diablo is questionable.
I don't think all of them are. Mewtwo isn't considered a god by anyone as I can recall

Back