• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both at 5-B and speed equal

0d0b367d8108585b31c892fc8489a093.png
dc5fku9-4d443b46-9fab-4d53-831b-476e248918c0.png

Chaos:

Deoxys: 7 (SamanPatou, SMASHssf2, Gilad_Hyperstar, Mariogoods, Ned_the_outer_god, Psychomaster35, XSOULOFCINDERX)

Incon:

Last edited:
Interesting match up.
So, after looking at Chaos' profile I'm leading towards Deoxys, and here's why:

Deoxys has a movement and range advantage, given that it can fly (while Chaos can't) and attack from afar with projectiles, which is something definitely in-character for it, and its projectiles with their side-effects (Hyper Beam, Psycho Boost, Zap Cannon [paralysis], night shade, psychic [lower defense], swift) are much more useful and versatile than those of Chaos, who basically just throws ice.
The movement advantage is also increased by teleport and double team.
Deoxys also can increase its stats (with moves and berries), set up different barriers and change form to better adapt at the situation, whenever its needs to be more durable, faster, stronger etc...

I don't know how Chaos' regeneration and intangibility work (I assume it's elemental intangibility because it's made of water), but it shouldn't be much of a problem since its brain is vulnerable.
Deoxys can regenerate too and can heal itself. It does have a weak spot, being the crystal, but it is shown that it is consinstently more durable than the rest of the body, given how it tanked Rayquaza's hyper beam in the movie, which vaporized every part of Deoxyx but the nucleus.

After all of this, my vote goes to Deoxys

Last edited:
Chaos' brain also have the same regeneration as the rest of his body, but it does seem Deoxys would win here

Dexoys FRA

Back