• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
At this rate, I'm just curious as to how fair this will go despite the mass tier difference.

Story: As Caine was busy creating new worlds for his circus members to venture through, he suddenly stumbles across a glitched out portal. Curious, he steps right through it and finds himself in a red glitchy area. Upon exploring the place further, there was a tombstone blocking the way of treasure. In an attempt to get closer, the tombstone suddenly transformed into a glitchy mess surrounded by 2 smaller glitches of itself.

Caine: Uh-oh! Looks like somebody abstracted again~! Don't worry, I'll make this quick.

Suddenly, Caine's eyes became blue as a glitched voice emitted out of him.

The Glitch (Speaking through Caine): YOU WILL DIE TRYING TO FIGHT ME.

The Glitch stops possessing Caine as he returns to normal. Both then got ready to fight.

Speed is equalized, EBF5 Glitch is used, and the battle takes place in the Void. Both start 5 meters apart from each other.

Who wins?

"YOU PARASITE!": 7 (The Pink God, Axorandom0, JustANormalLemon, LightSoul8, AThe1412, Topaz404, Psychomaster35)

"I AM ERROR":

The simulation gets reset:

Last edited:
I mean, he can still send the Glitch to the cellar to BFR it. Meanwhile, the Glitch can't kill Caine because of his type 5 immortality, but it can still affect him with statuses like stun and freeze.

All of the Glitch's attacks deal random elemental damage and inflict random statuses upon having the hits land, and combined with the fact that there are 2 smaller glitches with the same moveset as it, Caine's going to be bombarded by various statuses upon being attacked.

I think Caine is more likely to win if The Glitches solely rely on RNG, sure, they could get lucky and incap Caine
But Caine would be quicker into just dumping them into The Cellar, so I'll be voting Caine

Caine’s Type 5 immortality would make it impossible for Glitch to really do anything unless it has hax that can bypass it. So, quick question: Does it have hax that can bypass Caine’s immortality before Caine can BFR it and its clones?

Does it have hax that can bypass Caine’s immortality before Caine can BFR it and its clones?
Repeatedly attacking him and landing the following statuses chosen at random with every hit (Strikethrough means Caine is immune, Bold means it would incapacitate him):
  • 9x Poison
  • 9x Burn
  • 3x Freeze
  • 4x Stun
  • 5x Wet
  • 5x Syphon
  • 3x Doom
  • Instant Death
  • Dispel
  • 9x Weaken
  • 9x Curse
  • 9x Tired
  • 5x Dry
  • 5x Chill
  • 1x Enchanted
  • 1x Invisible
  • 9x Bad Luck
  • 3x Scorch
  • 4x Stagger
  • Nothing

Repeatedly attacking him and landing the following statuses chosen at random with every hit (Strikethrough means Caine is immune, Bold means it would incapacitate him):
  • 9x Poison
  • 9x Burn
  • 3x Freeze
  • 4x Stun
  • 5x Wet
  • 5x Syphon
  • 3x Doom
  • Instant Death
  • Dispel
  • 9x Weaken
  • 9x Curse
  • 9x Tired
  • 5x Dry
  • 5x Chill
  • 1x Enchanted
  • 1x Invisible
  • 9x Bad Luck
  • 3x Scorch
  • 4x Stagger
  • Nothing
Assuming those all have an equal chance of happening, there is a 10% chance that Glitch can incap Caine. Assuming each of the three clones only gets one action before getting incapacitated, then there's a 72.9% chance that Caine wins so I vote Caine on this one. Though, this isn't counting what some other statuses could do.

Assuming those all have an equal chance of happening, there is a 10% chance that Glitch can incap Caine. Assuming each of the three clones only gets one action before getting incapacitated, then there's a 72.9% chance that Caine wins so I vote Caine on this one. Though, this isn't counting what some other statuses could do.
5% chance for each status landing, actually

Anyways, vote counted

5% chance for each status landing, actually
That’s still technically a “if each status has an equal chance of landing” moment since 100/20 = 5. Unless you mean that there’s a 5% chance that any of the statuses will be chosen, which would make Caine win even easier.

Caine FRA. Did we just get Sans 2.0?
I mean, adding on what Lemon said, the type 5 immortality basically makes it so that Caine can't die to anything fatal but instead experience the most cartoony event instead, which has pretty much allowed him to fight higher tiers while having his hax make up for the large tier disadvantage, which in turn results in surprisingly fair fights.

Caine literally does not die because Immortality go brrr
but looking at the statuses the Glitch can inflict, yeah, RNG is not on its side here. Sure, there are the two others but that just means Glitch can roll the dice some more

Voting Caine purely because he can BFR The Glitch into the Basement. I am curious, if Caine only had "kill" as an option, what would he do?

I'll finish this off by saying Caine FRA. That's grace.
I am curious, if Caine only had "kill" as an option, what would he do?
Snap his fingers to Gummigoo the Glitch, but it won't work since the Glitch will simply come back to life shortly after being defeated.

I wonder how heavy is the glitch... i mean, caine probable can lift the glitch up... probable

Also, shouldn't the bubble battle be removed from caine profile sinse bubble can't defeat caine thanks to immo type 5?

Good point from Lemon, we dont know how heavy the Glitch is, unless Caine's telekentic powers just dont care about it

Back