• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman (KoJ) VS Garou (OPM)

• Fight Location: Dark City
  • Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Base/Level 1 | Half Monster
Batman: 3 (@Colonel_Krukov, @Bossbrosish, @ZoroNotZolo)
Garou:
Inconclusive:

55t5t6yrttgbatman.png
E2ki9jGWUAUyre6.jpg:large

Last edited:
What does Garou scale to?

Batman is 3.585 Gigatons

What does Garou lead with? Can he match Batman's fighting skills? I know it says that he has reactive power level, but does it take time to do so, and if so, how long does it take?

I see. Batman knows a lot of martial arts. If he manages to catch up, he can always fall back to his vehicles if he feels threatened enough.

I see. Batman knows a lot of martial arts. If he manages to catch up, he can always fall back to his vehicles if he feels threatened enough.
Can he summon vehicles while fighting a highly skilled opponent? It needs time, which Garou surely wouldn't give.

I mean, it shouldn't take long. Batwing should get there first, then the Batmobile.

Even if this vehicles don't work, he has BFR.

Voting Batman for now

Batman's definitely packing an intelligence advantage, but Garou has the advantage in hax and versatility in combat. He could also theoretically close any skill gap there may be by evolving throughout the fight, which could also reduce the AP disadvantage he's at. Though, as the Colonel pointed out, Batman also has the advantage of vehicles and BFR to fall back on if melee fighting him gets rough. However, the punishment Garou can take is massive, so he's not going down easily.

How does the BFR work?

He can open a portal with Multiverse+ Range. His go to jail is usually the Watchtower for people who don't have that great superpowers, but if they do, it's the Phantom Zone, as far away as possible, or onto some place that's just highly dangerous (In that order)

He can open a portal with Multiverse+ Range. His go to jail is usually the Watchtower for people who don't have that great superpowers, but if they do, it's the Phantom Zone, as far away as possible, or onto some place that's just highly dangerous (In that order)
Would he still have to get Garou inside of the portal, or would it just suck him in?

He can make the portal big enough, making it easier to bait him into the portal. I saw that Garou resists electricity, but does he have an answer to ice, fire, and poison rockets?

I think looking back through this that Batman should win, very high-diff given Garou's pain tolerance, regen, and Reactive Evolution making it tougher for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back