• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A VS as a tribute to Boku no Hero.

"Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight" Katsuki Bakugo VS "Pro Hero Endeavor" Enji Todoroki

• Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Final War Arc Bakugo

Bakugo: 7 (@TheRustyOne, @XSOULOFCINDERX, @ReaperAndBlues, @Just_Butchering, @MintyBoi1, @Lloydblitzed, @AigerTheKing)
Endeavor:
Inconclusive:

7376d-16577136037292-1920.jpg

my-hero-BRBarts-colored.jpg
, @

Last edited:
Bakugo's Cluster speed completely blitzes Endeavor. This is someone on par with Prime All Might, while Endeavor is slower than Weakened All Might.

Howitzer Impact: Cluster should one shot Endeavor as well, though none of them would go for the kill here.

Endeavor has more overall power, experience, lifting strength, and superior heat resistance.

Both of them are comparable in overall stamina/willpower, though Endeavor seems to heat up faster than Bakugo tires out.

I'm going to vote for Bakugo here, as this will be a fight to see who outlast the other. Bakugo's explosions don't come with the same drawback as Endeavor's flames, and his vastly superior speed with Cluster should prevent him from taking a direct hit. Both of their willpower is insane, so I don't see either knocking the other out.

And Endeavor's LS is pointless as he isn't grabbing Bakugo, who isn't stupid enough to get close to Endeavor in the first place. He'll keep his distance as he knows Endeavor can launch sudden AOE attacks without any motion, as he's already experienced it before.

So they'll play the range game and Bakugo's game is superior considering everything I said above. Endeavor won't get close and will eventually tire out more than Bakugo.

Back