• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gouketsu vs Hulk

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Gouketsu (One Punch Man):
Hulk (MCU): 9
Inconclusive:

Hulk's AP: Scales down from 3.75 Gigatons (This is Post-Sakaar Hulk)
Gouketsu: Scales up from 715 Megatons
AP Gap: Less than 5.2x in Hulk's favor.

Speed is Equalized.
The battle takes place in a giant, open arena.

Last edited:
Gouketsu definitely has an edge in martial arts skill, I would say. However, Hulk also has a lesser degree of martial arts ability, as well as other abilities that give him an edge. Hulk has better lifting strength, which would allow him to overpower Gouketsu should any grappling occur, regen and rage power, meaning he'll get stronger the more he fights (in Age of Ultron, getting hit makes the Hulk mad, which in turn would only make him more powerful).

I think Hulk takes this one, mid-diff.

Counted.

Do you think Size would be a problem?

Green man fra.

Also a fusion of hulk and gouketsu would probably be called: Hulketsu

I is smart

Comboing Gouketsu not gonna happen, but yeah

I think this is one of those fights where LS mattered a lot

Gouketsu has a very large skill advantage, but somewhere around 5x AP advantage is going to be extremely difficult to get past, whether you're a martial arts master or not, especially since both of these characters are just punchy dudes. If Gouketsu had some useful hax or abilities maybe.

Otherwise, Hulk is my vote.

Last edited:
I agree, Hulk FRA. Gouketsu can have a chance at winning if he spams shockwaves, but even then it's iffy and he doesn't really do that.

I agree, Hulk FRA. Gouketsu can have a chance at winning if he spams shockwaves, but even then it's iffy and he doesn't really do that.
I don't think the shockwaves would really do anything, since they should be weaker than his actual punches and Hulk is already much stronger.

Back